Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the rain (Human RP)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fun in the rain (Human RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun in the rain (Human RP)

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"Let's go out to eat now; You've been running around all day, I'd bet!" Claire said, releasing Jae. "We were watch the clouds, mama!" Alia chirped and Layton smiled, lifting her onto his back. "Let's go!" he said and she squealed happily, hugging him as he began walking. Claire took Jae's hand and walked with the boy, smiling at him. "It's great to have you in the family,I hope you enjoy being with us as well! You might even get to go to an archeology dig with the professor!" she said, smiling sweetly.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:01 am

Jae smiled then laughed, "That'd be fun, though I'd probably miss everything on my left," he said not caring that he just told her he was half blind.

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:15 am

"That's alright, honey. Half the time, you don't even find anything. Archeologists actually find most things in the trash; They're trash pickers!" Claire said, her last words taunting. "No we're not!" Layton said and Alia laughed. She took off his hat and put it on her head, but it slid down to cover her eyes; She didn't care. She put a hand on her chin and another hand to let her elbow rest on. "The culprit..." she said, mimicking her father. "Is you!" she pointed to Jae and jumped down from her father's shoulders, walking over to him and raising the hat so she could see. "Don Paolo; Master of disguise! What have you done with Jae?!" She yelled, beginning to shake his shoulders. Claire and Layton laughed, watching them.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:21 am

Jae laughed evilly, playing along, "Dear child, don't underestimate the things that I am capable of, I am the almighty..." he trailed off trying to think if a name.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 am

Alia gasped. "It's Jean Descole!" She squeaked and hid behind her father. "Beat him up with a pipe, like you did on the Detragiganta!" she growled with a grin and Layton chuckled, taking his hat back and putting it on his head snugly. Claire laughed lightly. "Yes, the all-mighty Jean Descole!" she agreed, smiling playfully. "That must be why he has a mask; He's blind in one eye! He makes his enemies believe he isn't and uses his vision to his abilities!" She out both hands on his shoulders as they walked into the cafe. "I do wonder what happened to Descole, however; He fell quite a ways down. I hope he's alright..." Layton sighed, choosing an empty booth. Claire sat next to the professor while Alia sat with Jae.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:23 am

"I'm like entirely confused on who these people are," Jae said sitting down happily.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm

"Don Paolo was in love with mommy when he was young, but mom was in love with daddy. He swore revenge on dad and is around every corned, kidnapping one of us so he can pretend to be that person and get us all!" Alia said, and Layton chuckled a little, Claire smiling. "I dunno about Descole though. He's just... a bad guy; A lonely bad guy. I wanna get to know him so I can make him feel less lonely." Alia hummed.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 am

"Intresting," Jae said with a smile, he looked at Claire, if only his mother was like her again. Well, maybe not, because then he would've never met Alia...

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 am

"I feel bad for him, but he's so mean... he caught me once and he wasn't gentle at all..." Alia murmured. "That's alright." Layton hushed and pat her head lightly. After they all ordered, they were quickly served. Alia squeaked happily when she was given her hot-chocolate and took a drink of it, purring in delight. "It tastes really good here; Like a melted chocolate bar!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 am

Jae took a sip of his, "Aria, I honestly couldn't agree with you more." Jae thought for a minute, "Wait, what were we talking about again?"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Alia herself thought about that before saying, "I-I forget... oops?" Claire smiled and ruffled the children's hair, making Alia squeal with laughter and hold onto her father. "Mommy's attacking me!" she said playfully. "And she'd got Jae! What do we do?" Layton chuckled and whispered, loud enough for everyone at the table to hear anyway, "We'll get her when she least expects it; It must be Don Paolo in disguise!" Alia giggled and wailed, "No, my Jae! I don't want him to harm my little blueJae!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Jae laughed getting up from the table an started running, "Come on Alia, Layton! We must flee!!!"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Alia laughed, finished her drink quickly and stood, running after Jae. Layton chuckled and left the money on the table, getting up as well. After they'd all left the cafe, Layton stood in front of Claire, taking a strong stance. "So we meet again, Don Paolo. What do you wish to take from us this time?" Claire laughed lightly, deciding to play along. "You meddling man; You took Claire away from me, so now, I will take your dear daughter and son!"
"No! Go away!" Alia wined and held onto Jae's arm, trying and failing to hide her playful grin. They were all clearly enjoying themselves with this new game.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 am

Jae suddenly smacked into a man, he looked up and immediately backed away, he shivered and looked at him helplessly. The man looked angry, "Jae! You ran away again! I thought I told you never to do that again!" he grabbed Jae roughly by his shoulder and turned to Proffesor Layton, "Sorry for the trouble sir. I'll be taking him home now."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:31 pm

"You'll be doing what~?" Alia breathed into the man's ear suddenly, pressing a blade against his throat and holding onto his hair gently, ready to yank it if he tried to flinch away. "I'm sorry to say that I think we're both on two completely different books here~."
The professor quickly took hold of Jae's hand and pulled him over gently, hiding him behind his back protectively. "Don't worry, Jae, we've got you; You're safe." He whispered, flashing a reassuring smile in his direction.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Jae was shivering uncontrollably as his father laughed maniacally, yes you read it right, this crazy lunatic was his father. The man laughed at Alia, "You're adorable kiddo," he said as he moved out of the way of her blade, "But I really just want to bring my son home.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Alia pulled the man's hair; Hard. She pressed the blade on him hard enough to draw a little blood, but not enough to kill him. "You will do nothing of the sort," she hissed. "Or I'll kill you!"
The professor handed Jae over to Claire and whispered, "Take him home; Quickly!" Claire nodded and took Jae;s hand, gently pulling him along in a run to return home safely.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Jae ran with Claire squeezing her hand tightly. He didn't look back at his father and never wanted to see him again.

Jae's father showed no sign of fear, "Unless you wish to let me go not only will you be charged with murder and kidnapping."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:41 pm

"Hm... nope~!" Alia giggled and watched as her father flipped open a cell-pone and called the police.
Layton glared angrily at the man, which was unusual; Normally the professor was very calm and collected. She'd only seen him this angry when he met her own foster father.

Soon, Claire and Jae were home and Claire was hugging the boy gently, trying to comfort him. "Would you like some tea, Jae? It'll help you calm down..." she whispered to him softly, running her fingers through his shaggy hair.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Jae's father smirked, "Too bad you can't prove anything." he glared straight back at the professor.

Jae nodded slightly relaxing a bit now that he was inside a familiar place.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 pm

"and neither can you." Alia snapped right back. Layton held the mans gaze furiously, refusing to back down from this small battle. This man had raped Jae; He was nothing but weak scum.

Claire smiled and gave Jae a small kiss on his forehead. "Just sit at the table and relax while I make the tea, alright?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 am

"Actually I could, he's at your house without my permission, is he not?" the man inquired still staring at Layton.

Jae nodded putting his chin on the table and closing his eyes just listening to the world.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:12 am

"No," Alia lied bluntly. "He isn't, smart-*ss."
(Laytons still starin over here lol)
It wasn't long until the tea was brewed and Claire put down the tray on the table, passing the young boy a cup. "This should calm you down." she said with a soft smile.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 am

Jae sipped the tea slowly before laying his head on the table, closing his eyes, and falling asleep.

The man laughed, "If he wasn't going to your house whoever that lady was, no matter where she took him, still kidnapped him!"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am

"It's not kidnapping in the 'victim' is willing, now is it?" Alia snapped.
(STARE.)

Claire laughed lightly when she saw that Jae was asleep and lifted him in both arms, bringing him to his room and pulling the covers over him when he was laid on the bed. "Sleep well." she whispered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next