Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the rain (Human RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fun in the rain (Human RP) Empty Fun in the rain (Human RP)

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 am

Name: Alia Layton
Appearance: Hazel eyes, long, brownish blond hair and slightly pale skin.
Personality: Timid and caring, Alia is a gentle soul who's kind to everyone and becomes dreadfully afraid if she makes a mistake or breaks something. She's very creative, but tends to keep to her self. She's also very un-use to affection; even a compliment can give her a tinted blush.
Other: She's the daughter of the world renounced, puzzle solving, tea loving professor of archeology, Professor Hershel Layton and Claire Layton, a scientist working on creating a working time machine.

Name: Hershel Layton
Appearance: Black eyes and brown hair. Can always be seen wearing his trademark top hat, given to him by his true love, Claire.
Personality: Layton is the perfect, English gentleman with a warm heart and a kind soul. Like any other father, he's protective of his family and does almost everything with his daughter, Alia.
Other: He prefers think more old fashioned. He doesn't use any electronics such as computers of cellphones, but would rather prefer to use a cable phone and read. Though, if Alia asks, he'll put down the book and play a few video games, even though he always looses.

"One, two, three and four! Tempo, beat, lyrics and melody!" Alia said, stepping in the puddles formed on the streets. "Alia, be careful not to get other than your feet wet." Her father, Professor Layton, chuckled. (Do not own professor Layton, copyright to level 5) "Yes daddy!" She said, looking up at him with a smile.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Fun in the rain (Human RP) Empty Re: Fun in the rain (Human RP)

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 am

Hey!! It's Kenzie!!))

Name: Jae
Looks: His eyes are different colored the right is a beautiful chocolate brown while the other is a cloudy blue. The cloudy blue eye signals that he is blind in that eye. His hair is brown though he like to dye the top layer a red brown. He looks mostly Korean. He's slightly tall compared to other people his age and is has a very lean stature.
Personality: Jae is hidden and extremely shy, he dislikes loud noises and bustling crowds, he hates small spaces as he is claustrophobic. If you can get him to speak you would find him kind and compassionate.
Other: He's new in this town and knows absolutely no one.

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 am

OOC: Yay!!! Welcome to the site! :D also, accepted! We now start our grand, RPing adventure! XD
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am

(Yay! Just one question. How old are they?)

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 pm

OOC: Oh yeah X3 Our age, so it's easier. But Alia has one HELL of a back story that will be told with time. =3 ... All my characters have problems lolz~)

IC: Try as she might, when she jumped into a rather large pool in the middle of the empty street, she came back soaked. Layton laughed lightly and she blushed with embarrassment. "Let's hurry home now; I don't want you getting sick." he said softly, brushing her hair behind her ear in a fatherly gesture. She nodded, beginning to shake slightly. It might've been a summers night, but it was a cold one.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:44 pm

(My character has problems too!)

Jae walked through the streets, his hair, (Which I forgot to mention is kinda shaggy so it can cover his eyes.) covered his left eye. He walked through the puddles getting his sneakers soaked mostly on purpose.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Alia, who was holding her fathers hand as they walked, looking up at the sound of splashing and say the boy. "Daddy." She whispered, tugging on his sleeve and pointing to Jae. Layton smiled and called, "Do you need an umbrella, young man?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Jae looked up, suddenly, startled by the voice, but shook his head. He may have been soaked but Jae couldn't care less. He kept walking past the two ignoring them now. He kept his face hidden throughout it all. He couldn't be spotted now. He was just only getting started, no way was he going back!

(Studying for German test, Science test, and doing Math homework so....)

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Alia could sense something was bugging Jae and swallowed before squeaking, "I-I'm Alia! W-who are y-you?" Layton put a hand on her shoulder, watching the boy with curiosity.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Jae spun around facing her, "I'm Jae." His voice was quiet and shy. He was pretty sure the girl wouldn't harm him, but the man next to her he had to be cautious of. He was still hiding his face he had tripped a few times over some different things on the streets so he was probably a mess.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Alia held out her hand, her eyes closed and casting her face downward fearfully. "I-It's a p-pleasure to-to meet you, s-sir!" Layton chuckled softly and pat her head lightly. "It is, indeed. My name is Professor Hershel Layton. You look troubled; How may we be of assistance?" He said with a polite, friendly smile.

OOC: I'm getting better at RPing Layton, cuz im a laytard!!! >:U
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Jae didn't step forward to take her hand, instead he turned and ran. No! They would never find him. Getting to know people was a one way ticket home! After getting a 100 yards away or so, he didn't see a large stone in front of him and tripped over it hitting his head on the curb and blacking out.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Alia didn't feel hurt at all when Jae ran, but more surprise. Layton was also surprise, then she squeaked when he tripped and didn't get up. She ran to his side and knelt down. "Daddy!" Layton got on the boy's other side and turned him over. "He'll be fine; There's no blood. We'll bring him home for now, then ask a few questions when he wakes." he assured and listed him in both arms. The two hurried home, setting up the guest room and lying him in bed. They waited in the kitchen, talking and drinking tea while they waited for him to wake.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Jae awoke an hour later, hearing voices and lying in a bed. He lay there for a moment listening, the two voices were the girl Alia and that Proffessor. He sat up slowly realizing what must've happened, cursing his clumsiness he stood up stretched and walked out of the bedroom.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 pm

"And then, the cat said, 'You humans think you're all that, don't you? Well, cats are the top of the food chain, so we're the greater ones!' So I gave him a fish and then he just fell in love with me." Alia said before sipping her sweet tea. Layton laughed lightly. "That's quite a cat." He commented and she nodded. They looked up when they heard Jae and Alia smiled sweetly. "H-hello! H-how do y-you feel?" she asked, blushing shyly. "Care for a cup of tea?" Layton offered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Jae smiled, for once, "Better thank you. Yes please," he told the Layton then mentally kicked himself, he wasn't supposed to be polite with strangers. Oh well not much you can do about habits. Jae looked up his left eye hidden, "That cat sounds interesting to me."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Alia nodded slowly and Layton smiled, rubbing her back lightly. He then poured a cup for Jae and set it in an empty spot with an empty hair, waiting for the young boy. "Might I be so bold as to ask why you ran so suddenly?" He asked, but there was only curiosity in his tone; Not a single wisp of accusing or angry emotions in his tempered voice.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Jae sat down, "Well if I tell you don't turn me in... Please," he said quietly while nervously tapping his foot.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:28 am

The professor raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to say something, but Alia cut him off. "Yes. We promise." She said softly, putting a hand on his.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:39 am

Jae bit his lip nervously, "I-I ran away from home. At that moment I didn't know if I could trust either of you so... I ran," he explained eyes lowered in shame.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 am

"Might I ask why, if you are comfortable to tell." Layton asked, glancing at his daughter for a moment; He was slightly surprised by the sudden act of brave trust. Alia offered a comforting smile and placed the teacup in his hand. "Drink, it'll make you feel better. Though it's rather sweet, I hope you don't mind..." She said quietly. She knew he was somewhat like her; Shy, maybe emotionally withdrawn. She knew if he ran from home, he had a good reason.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 am

Jae bit his lip and took the cup muttering a 'Thank you' before turning to look up at Proffessor, "B-because they did this..." he said brushing the hair away from his face to let them see his eyes, "It used to be a crystal clear blue, mismatched true, but they both worked... And now one doesn't." Jae said looking up clearly afraid.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 am

It was surprising, both of their next moves. Alia had a look of understanding and care while Layton clearly wanted to do something along the lines of give Jae a hug and to mutter words of comfort to him. It looked like they knew all too much what to do and how it felt; Well, the felt part for Alia, anyway. "We won't turn you in; No one deserves that." Layton assured, his voice soft and caring, almost like Jae was his son. "We could talk about it; We'll listen." Alia added. "It won't help to keep it inside."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am

Jae nearly broke down into tears, "First thing I knew is two weeks ago... I woke up to them calling me stupid, mismatch, which was no different then any other day. It's just this day they were drunk," Jae shivered involuntarily, "That wasn't the only thing though, they had a knife," he pulled his knees up to his chest and held himself tightly unable to speak.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 am

Alia's hand wandered to her upper, left arm and she stifled a sigh, Layton gazing down into his tea. After working up all her courage, she grabbed his shoulders gently and pulled him into a hug. "It's over now; You'll never be treated as such again. Be proud of who you are and don't let them get to you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his middle, a little too short to be able to wrap her arms around his neck.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next