Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the rain (Human RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fun in the rain (Human RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun in the rain (Human RP)

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:34 am

Jae stiffened and flinched when she hugged him, he slightly tugged away from her coming free from her grasp not wanting to be touched by anyone. His parents had scarred him, most likely for a long time no one would be able to tough him without him flinching and getting away.

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 am

Alia wasn't surprised when Jae flinched away; Simply a little saddened. "It's alright." she said and put her hand on the side of his face, moving his hair away and smiling faintly. "You can trust me, and my father. We... we know..." She looked away for a moment and Layton suddenly stood, surprising her. "Jae, your parents are wrong. You are a unique, young man and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You may stay here, with us, if you've no where else to go. We will treat you as an equal; Never as someone lower." He said firmly, yet in a caring way.

OOC: Hint, hint~?
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 am

(Lol)

Jae stood there lost for words before going into a coughing fit. Perhaps staying in the wet clothes wasn't the smartest idea. He straightened up after a few seconds, looking at Layton and Alia, "Thank you." he said quietly.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 am

Alia and Layton where concerned after the coughing fit, but smiled, nonetheless, when he thanked them. "Thank you for staying." Alia said quietly. "Come on, we need to get you clean; You're all wet and muddy!" Layton nodded agreement. "Shall I prepare a bath, then?" He offered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:00 am

Jae nodded in agreement, "Yes, that would be nice, thank you." He stopped for a moment bending over as another coughing fit hit, straightening again this time he put on a weak smile.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 am

Alia sat Jae in the seat again, offering him more tea while the professor started the bath. She picked up a few hints and put a hand to his forehead. "You're burning up." She fretted. "Would you like to lie down for a bit before your bath?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 am

Jae nodded again and sipped his tea slowly. Well, at least the tea helped soothe his burning throat...

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'm sorry to say that the only clothes we have are my fathers and my own..." Alia said, sighing. "Some of my clothes are kind of large and I don't own any pink, so maybe..." Layton smiled as he walked in, wiping his wet hands off with a cloth. "The bath is ready; You can get in when you want to." He said and put the cloth on the counter, not putting much thought into it.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Jae nodded in a silent thanks, "Well, I'll be back soon," he said to Alia getting up, Jae knew what he was going to wear, before he had, had tea with them he had gone outside to find his little suitcase which only took a moment. He stopped at the bedroom he woke up in and picked the small suitcase up carrying it to the bathroom.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:08 pm

"Daddy, can you read me a story?" Alia asked timidly. "Of course." Layton said with a smile and ruffled her hair. they went to his study and Layton read her a story. It wasn't anything simple; It was long and at an adult level. "I hope Jae won't be scared for too long; He's real nice." Alia muttered. Layton sighed and smiled. "You were pretty bad yourself. You wouldn't even drink the water I'd give you!" He said with a grin. She giggled. "It took me a year until you finally started eating at the table and a month to get you to sleep properly!" She laughed. All of these things were, in fact, true.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Jae finished his bath and got dressed then stepped out of the bathroom after draining the water. He walked back downstairs feeling a lot cleaner. He smiled and he entered Layton's study where he had heard voices earlier, he couldn't quite make out what they were saying but he found out enough that Alia had a few problems like him.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 pm

"So you shouldn't talk!" Layton laughed and began tickling his daughter, making Alia squeal with laughter. "I-I can't-can't breathe!" She gasped between her laughs. He stopped to let her breathe, the two still laughing. Alia looked over to the door and snuck towards Jae. When she was close enough, she roared playfully and grabbed him. She pulled him in and tossed him towards her father, who proceeded to tickle the young boy, like he did to Alia.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Jae laughed, "Stop! Stop!" he yelled playfully soon gasping for breathe, Jae struggled but the professor was a lot bigger then him so it was practically useless.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Layton lightened up, stopping to give him rest. Alia hugged her father, gazing down at Jae with a light smile. "Jae looks a lot better now that he's clean." She commented, reaching down to run her fingers through his hair, revealing his eyes. He chuckled lightly, nodding agreement.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Jae smiled, "Isn't that kind of obvious? Just a question but who doesn't look better when they're clean?" he asked as he broke into another coughing fit. He straightened up again and said, "I sound like an old man when I do that."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 pm

They laughed, though they were still concerned. "I'll take you too your room; You should sleep more. You deserve some rest." She said and took his hand, bringing him to his new room. "We'll wake you for breakfast in the morning. I'm just down the hall and daddy stays up for a long time. He's a light sleeper, so don't be afraid to wake him up. He's a gentleman!" She giggled at her last sentence and had him sit at the edge of the bed. "Do you need anything? Water, maybe?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Jae Shi his head before hugging her lightly and letting go within a few seconds, "Ypu have no idea how much this means to me," he whispered before slipping into bed and falling asleep.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Alia blushed lightly at the hug and hugged him back before he let her go and fell asleep. She smiled and tucked him in more nicely. letting her hand linger on the side of his face for a few moments. "Sweet dreams, Jae." She whispered and left for him to sleep. After spending a little bit of time with her father, she went to bed as well. Layton had put a glass of water on Jae and Alia's nightstand, in case they woke in the middle of the night, and spent his time awake studying the remains of a pot he was asked to put together again. If Jae woke, he wanted to be awake for the young man.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Jae woke up in a sweat an hour later, thankfully this time he hadn't screamed during the nightmare. He sat up seeing the glass of water on the stand he took it sipping it slowly and calming down a bit.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Layton yawned and stretched, checking the clock. It was one in the morning; time for bed soon. a little longer; Just a little longer, he'd stay awake. Better safe than sorry. He began lying the pieces out on the desk, trying to picture where everything would go together. He thought he heard rustling, but ignored it. If he was needed, he would be alerted. Or, at least someone would peek in. Alia use to watch him from outside the door the first time she returned home, never daring to come in. 'Timid, little Alia...' he thought with a sigh and smiled.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Jae sighed before settling down and closing his eyes only to see images pass into his head, he opened his eyes staying awake, another darn sleepless night, or at least close to it.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 pm

OOC: I dunno k=how to reply to this; I'm waiting for Jae to look for the professor XD sorry!
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:09 am

(That's okay!)

Jae sighed getting out of bed, he couldn't fall asleep so he decided to do something useful rather then sleeping, he didn't know what that useful thing was yet. Jae walked out of the bedroom and sat down on the couch not noticing the professor.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 am

The professor looked up when he heard footsteps and turned, looking out of the room, to see Jae sitting on the couch. He smiled and stood, walking out with two cups of tea. He always kept a pot of tea in his room for when he was thirsty of was with Alia. "Can't sleep, Jae?" He asked, setting the cup into the boy's hands and sitting in a large arm chair. He offered another smile to the boy before taking a sip of his tea. "The tea will be stronger than what Alia had offered; I apologies if you don't like it."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 am

Jae nodded, "Yea, but then again it's nothing new," he said taking the tea and saying, "Thanks," before closing his eyes then snapping them back open.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next