Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in alcohol

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Drowning in alcohol - Page 4 Empty Re: Drowning in alcohol

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 pm

(FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!! XD)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm

(( X3 ))

Caine had eventually fallen asleep in the room after promptly ruining everything but the bed Elsie slept on, laying against a wall, snoozing lightly. He yawned as he woke, rubbing his eyes, then groaning, rubbing the back of his head. Damn hang over... he didn't want to do anything...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Elsie woke up to find everything around her trashed. "Caine, what the hell did you do?" She couldn't help but notice the fact the the bed she slept on hadn't even been touched. She smiled and looked over at the boy, "So... Rough night?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:57 pm

"Stop yelliiing... I can hear your just fine..." The boy grumbled as he laid on the floor, rubbing his head, "Eugh, I feel like shit..."

He rubbed his stomach a bit as well, feeling as though he was going to be sick. Ugh, he shouldn't have drunk as much as he did that night...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:31 pm

"Hope you didn't trash the bathroom," Elsie said in a whispered voice. "You look like your gonna need it."

Elsie stood up off the bed and stretched, yawning as she did so. "This day is already off to a sucky start..." She muttered surveying the mess around her.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 pm

"I didn't trash the damn bathroom..." He muttered.

He knew they needed that, and he was grateful he didn't now more than ever. God damn it...

"WELL I'M SOOO FUCKING SORRY I HAD A ROUGH NIGHT KNOWING WE HAVE TO HAVE SEX FOR THAT BASTARD TO GET HIS MONEY." He yelled angrily, then groaned, curling up into a little ball, "Fuck everything, I'm doing jack shit today..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Elsie chuckled slightly before kneeling down beside him and soothingly rubbing his back. "Don't worry about it Caine. He's just a complete and utter buffoon," she said calmly.

She almost felt like a mother comforting her son... Odd, but yes. That's how she felt.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Caine just sighed, shoulders slumping.

"I'll kill the damn bastard next time he comes in..." He muttered, "If only my... head... uhn..."

(( Sorry for shortness rignierlnfe BRAIN PLZ ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 pm

(Pshh, not your fault.)

"Believe me, I wish he would just drop down dead of his own accord," Elsie said. She could here the door opening, "Speaking of the devil..." she muttered quietly.

The man walked in, "Breakfast time kiddos! Caine, your Advil is sitting at your spot." With that the man took his leave, beckoning for them to follow.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Caine snarled as he heard the door opening, rubbing his head.

"STOP YELLIIIIING!" He howled, "I AIN'T EATIN' YOUR DAMN FOOD OR TAKING YOUR FUCKING DRUGS. Ooow... head..."

He whined softly, squeezing his eyes shut. Ooooooow...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Elsie hefted one of his arms over her shoulder, "We're gonna get that aspirin. No matter how much you struggle." She pulled him up and literally started dragging him down the hall towards the food.

Elsie had been feeling a little antsy all day, she couldn't exactly pin-point what was wrong, so she ignored it to the best of her ability.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 pm

"NOOOOOOO IT GOES AWAY ON IT'S OWN ELSIE LET ME GO YOU FUCKING WHOOOOOOOOOORE!!!"

Caine struggled against her, but to no avail, not with this hangover. He just let her drag him along, even though it was slow going, as he was very tall and rather muscular, which resulted in him being rather heavy. He grumbled angrily as they went along, glaring at nothing all the way. Stupid girl...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 pm

"Gosh dang you're heavy," Elsie muttered as she dropped him in a chair. She had never really noticed how tall he was before. Her mental self was wondering what it would be like to be dominated by him. WHAT THE HECK?!? Where had that come from?! She shook her head getting the enticing image out of her head and sat down in her own seat.

Little did she know that one of the reasons why the man had picked her was because she was so naturally submissive.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Caine huffed as he was put down in his seat, crossing his arms angrily. He turned away from the table and the pain killers, resting his head on the back of the chair.

"Not taking yer damn drugs..." He muttered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:17 pm

"Have it your way," the man said with a smile. He himself began to eat from the buffet before them. Elsie timidly took an apple from the basket. Her mind was full of stuff that she wasn't entirely sure of how it got there. One creativity her mind was producing was, what would it be like to have Caine drizzle syrup all over her naked body and lick it off. She shivered and resumed eating, most thought were of that theme. The rest were just wondering where those thoughts had come from.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Caine was completely unaware of Elsie's thoughts, kicking his feet up and onto the table, folding his arms behind his head as he leaned back.

"You're giving me shit that'd make and man feel like a king. Expect me to act like the bitching fucking royalty I know I am." He said with a smirk, "I expect everything I want, when I want it. I expect my own room with a huge bed with a hot blanket waiting for me, breakfast in bed and every alcohol and relaxation drug invented. Then maybe I'll stop complaining."

He said he'd stop complaining. He never said anything about fucking Elsie. He just wants to be a bitch.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

The man smiled, "You'll get it, as long as I get a, please master." The man knew that would never happen, "Until then, sit tight and eat, you'll feel better in moments."

Elsie had started eating to get her mind onto something else. Her leg was bouncing anxiously, she could just jump him... He was right there...

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 pm

"Nope. Kings don't answer to anyone, bastard. You're nothing to me, worm!" He scoffed, tilting his nose upward.

He looked over at Elsie, noticing her eyeing him rather intently.

"Issues, love?" He asked in a British accent, smirking, "Would you like a conversation with the king?"

Swag.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Goddamit, that was just torture. What was this? Some kind of heat? How did this happen? Elsie rested her chin on the table thinking.

The man smirked, "Caine, how would you like to take a little journey through Elsie's thoughts right now?" Elsie's eyes widened and she stood up straight again. The man did something weird and Elsie could feel her mind be numbed as it was searched.

The man smirked, "My, my Elsie, a little creative aren't we? I could definitely lend you that syrup for later. What do you think Caine?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 am

"NOPE NOPE NOPE FUCK YOU NOPE I'M NOT DOIN SHIT MY HEAD HURTS ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU FUCKING WITH IT NOOOOOOOOPE~!"

He ignored everything in his head, trying to block it out-- But then he caught a flash of that...

He stared at Elsie in disbelief, looking disgusted and horrified, unable to speak for a few moments.

"I can't believe you..." He snarled, "I'm not doin' jack shit to you. With syrup, eugh. I don't even like syrup..."

Chocolate syrup, however...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 am

Elsie was in hysterics, "I don't know where they came from!!! They won't go away!!!!" She screamed pounding her head on the table. She stood up again and her blue eyes narrowed at the man, "You. YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" She screamed and launched herself out of her seat and onto the man.

She started beating him with her tiny fists and screamed, "I hate you!" And dashed out of the room in tears.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:56 am

Caine whined at her yelling, holding his head tightly as it pounded angrily, then watched her as she attacked the man, then left.

"Elsie-- ELSIE, WAIT!"

He jumped up and trailed after her, searching around worriedly for his friend.

"Elsie, it's alright, I-- I'm not angry! I'm just surprised! I know it's not your fault, and you're a g-girl, and girl are s-suppose to like that s-stuff, right? So it's okay! Come out now, please?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 am

Elsie flung the door out and ran screaming down the hall, "There are demons in my head!!!" She was literally going insane. Finally, after running up and down the hall a few times, screaming her lungs out, she collapsed and went unconsious.

The man calmly sat at the table, faze two had begun.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Caine ran to Elsie's side as she collapsed, dropping down to his knees, picking her up and holding her close.

"Elsie? Wake up, Elsie, wake up! There's no demons, you're fine, come on! Wake up!"

He hissed, propping her up against the wall carefully, then stood, walking back to the table. He glared at the man, his skin turning black again.

"WHaT DiD You Do To HeR?!" He snarled.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 pm

The man blinked once before standing. He simply said, "Faze two." And left the room. Completely vanished into thin air.

Elsie stirred for a moment before falling into actual sleep.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum