Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in alcohol

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Drowning in alcohol - Page 6 Empty Re: Drowning in alcohol

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Elsie smiled, "Alright can I at least help you relax? My mother was a masseuse and taught me a bunch of her tricks." She patted a spot next to her, "Sit."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Caine sighed in a bit of irritation, but sat on the bed nonetheless. He shrugged off his black and silver trench coat, revealing his short-sleeved, blue shirt with a red X on the front.

"Have fun," He muttered, "I'm stiff as hell."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

Elsie knelt behind him on the bed, rubbing his back once to find the largest knots. "No kidding," she said working her way into a particularly painful spot. "No wonder you're so high-strung." She slowly smoothed it out, working it out with her thumbs.

She carefully placed two fingers on one spot and rubbed small circles around that particular spot working her way towards the center.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 am

Caine grunted as her fingers dug into him at first, but then relaxed, letting his shoulders slump.

"Ooh, you're good at this..." He breathed.

He'd never really cared much for being tense or high-strung, since it never really MATTERED, but now... wow...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:50 pm

"Learned from the best," Elsie said simply, working another knot in his back.

The man watched them, they had made up more quickly then he thought they would. Who knew they could become so attached even after just meeting each other?

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:12 pm

"Well, you're a great student, oooh..."

Caine sighed contently, shivering in delight as she worked out more of his sore spots. He was certainly enjoying this. He gave Elsie a smile, gently rubbing the top of her hand.

"Thanks..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Elsie laughed slightly, "You needed this. Perhaps now you won't be such a grouch." She told him, working her way down his back. "This is called a luxury, and egeryone needs them some time or otger."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Caine chuckled at that, giving her a small poke.

"I know, I know." He said with a smirk, "Alcohol's been my luxury. I just didn't care for anything else. I know better now!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 pm

"Don't mean to pry or anything, but when did you start drinking?" Elsie asked the boy working out one of the last knots. "Roll your shoulders, see if that's any better." She suggested once she finished with him.

She flopped back onto the bed, "What to do... What to do....."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:18 pm

"I'm... not sure." Caine sighed, "The world seems to go by at different paces when you're drunk. Not entirely sure how old I am, even."

He did as told, giving a happy sigh as he did.

"Ooh, that's wonderful." He purred, "And I'm probably gonna end up staring in here. I know the area around here, so if he jumps us, I would at least know the area."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

"And if you came exploring with me, you'd know everything about the building and could attack him anywhere," Elsie pointed out casually. She didn't want to start another fight and yet she knew her point was accurate.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 am

Caine just rolled his eyes.

"I'm territorial. This is my territory." He said with a nod as he looked around, "Even if it is a right mess now..."

He'd tried to take out as many cameras as he could, and did manage to get a coupe more after the one Elsie pointed out, but he was certain there were still a few left. Though he did a careful look in the bathroom, just in case. Just for his own piece of mind. The man probably wouldn't find any interest in him throwing up, and he wouldn't feel very comfortable knowing he was watching.

"My God, Elsie, I think that helped my head too." He admitted, rubbing his forehead a bit, "I'm sooo not complaining though... The last thing I want is this headache to last longer than it needs to... ugh, I miss my bartender. He gave me painkillers every morning, fed me, then let me drink when I needed it. He's like a Dad, almost. Except not quite."

He chuckled a bit, smiling down at Elsie as he turned to face her.

"The least I can say is that, if we're gonna be stuck here for a while, I'm glad I'm stuck here with you." He said with a soft smile, taking her hand into both of his, "You remind me of a sister I had once. Or, well, a much kinder version, one that didn't try to hurt me... But a sister, nonetheless. One I've seen other have. Yelling at me for drinking, telling me to go to sleep, fighting with each other... all of that seems to meet the sibling criteria, yes."

He laughed a bit at his words, then laid down beside her, gently rubbing the top of her head.

"If you... if we ever become more than just siblings... I don't want it to be for HIM." He whispered, "If I'm ever going to do that syrup thing with you, it'll be in a room with no cameras, and it'll probably be at one of the rooms in the bar, yes, but still. No cameras, no strangers watching us. Just you and me, and, well, syrup, apparently. And it'd best be chocolate. I hate maple syrup."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 am

Elsie laughed slightly and her cheeks turned a faint pink, "I'm still confused in how he was able to do that... Reach inside my head and all..." She flopped back down on the bed with a slight thump. "Is it just me? Or is it getting colder in here?" She shivered a little bit, going under the bed covers and snuggling them up other chin.

She nodded as he described the sibling thing, "I totally agree, I have an older sister, but I never see her any more. I always thought having a brother would be more fun." She shivered again, "God! I'm still cold! Is that even possible?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 am

"I can't feel anything. I've got this monster coat." Caine chuckled.

He slid off his jacket again, then laid it across her, giving her a smile.

"Better? I don't mind being cold." He said, sitting on the bed again, then chuckled, "If not, I'm afraid all I can offer is a hug."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 am

"A little," Elsie admitted with a yawn. Why did this happen all of the sudden? And I still need you to take a nap! You'll be exhausted if you don't and unable to fight. Then, for sure you won't be able to win."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Caine sighed, laying down beside her, wiggling under the blankets and wrapping her into a hug, warming her with his own heat.

"Fine. I'll take a nap." He said, giving her a smile, "If only to make you happy."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:45 pm

"See, I can be persuasive..." Elsie nuzzled her face into the pillow. She settled into his arms, "God you're comfortable."

(And that's all I got...)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Caine chuckled, petting her hair gently.

"Good to hear." He said with a smile, closing his eyes, "And I must say, you make a rather lovely teddy bear..."

(( monkey see monkey do >3< again ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 am

Elsie smiled, "Teddy bear eh? Surprisingly I actually get that a lot. At school, one of my friends nicknamed me 'huggable.'" She grinned goofily, cuz I'm just that awesome."

Elsie yawned again, "It's not even dinner time yet and I'm about ready to sleep. Good ess this day has been exhausting!" Her wings were now gone, she wasn't entirely a shifter, just able to conjure wings. And sharp claws and teeth... But that's unknown to most!

(Hehe!)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Caine chuckled again, rubbing her back gently. He rested his head on top of hers, holding her close.

"I'm sure." He said with a smile.

(( BRAIN PLZ ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:55 am

(Sorry about how long it took! I was gonna post earlier but I had to read a book for a research paper, a whole freakin, 356 page book.)

Elsie sighed, "It's weird. The man made such a point of being in our lives and then he just disappears. I don't know about you but I am definitely suspicious. Do you ever notice just how tall you are? Then again, I am only 5 foot, but you are definitely above average."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:01 pm

"We should just leave it for now, I guess." Caine yawned, "Less stress for me, nothing to immediately deal with..."

He closing his eyes, curling up around her slightly, holding her close.

"Am I..?" He said drowsily, "Never really noticed..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 am

"I like it too," Elsie snuggled back into him a smile on her face. Her eyes were closed and she relaxed for once today. This morning was just an embrassing memory.

"Of course you didn't realize," she muttered after a moment of silence.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Caine smiled softly, kissing the top of her head affectionately. He couldn't believe they'd gotten so close in such a horrible place like this, but it happened. Must have helped that he wasn't drunk, though...

Caine let out a soft moan in return, drifting off into his dream land. Definitely nap time for a certain demigod.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Elsie could tell when he had fallen asleep, he finally grew relaxed against her. She smiled to herself, this war she had won.

The man appeared in the bedroom, doing nothing but watching. He said nothing, his plan was complete. Contrary to what they may think, he's not the person he seemed to be. He just wants every Demi-god to find his mate. To find true love, his own had fallen right before his eyes. That was the when he vowed he would find others true soul mates. He snapped his fingers once, leaving the room completely different.

The bed, was now a four-poster bed with dark blue, soft to the touch sheets. The bathroom was now completely redone, jacuzzi tub, shower, and gold plated handles on the sink. The dining room was completely redone also, there was fresh food on the table with delicious smells beckoning to anyone. There were eight seats around the table, plush cusions on each matching the sheets. There was a fireplace on the other side of the room, with two seperate large chairs, again, the same color as the sheets.

With that he left a note on the table, enchanted to be opened only by Caine. I'm glad you found you're mate. Keep her close or she'll slip through your fingers, all of the past was a test. You and her deserve each other, this place is called Tera Manor, it is a gift from me to you.
Signed,
A fellow Demi-god.

(PLOT TWIST! He is truly not evil. Very Happy Fooled you.)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum