Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in alcohol

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Drowning in alcohol - Page 2 Empty Re: Drowning in alcohol

Post  kenz580 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Elsie covered her mouth and bit her hand as she tried not to laugh. Lexus just smiled a sexy smile, "Shouldn't I be asking you that too?" She said with fake innocence.

Elsie turned to the bartender and facing away from the other two, she smiled wide and bit her lip to keep from laughing. She gave a sideways glance at Caine and Lexis, oh how badly she was going to fall.

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 pm

"Perhaps. Perhaps not~." Caine purred, "But I do think it'd be better to take this somewhere more private..."

He took Lexis' hand and led her to the back room, the bartender not saying a word. He wasn't amused at all; If anything, he looked dark and helpless about the whole turn of events.

"Poor girl..." he whispered, shaking his head, "So young..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Elsie turned to the bartender, "Oh please, don't feel bad for her. She's a bitch." Elsie through her hands up and the put them back on the counter. "I'm looking forward to the end of this."

Lexis giggled, "See Elsie? He wants to play!" She rawred gently at Caine and then flounced away with him, having no idea what was coming for her.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Caine grinned, putting a hand on her waist as he led her to the private rooms in the back of the bar, disappearing behind the curtain with her. He led her into one of the available rooms that were typically used for those who couldn't drive home, locking the door behind them with a faint click. He walked over to Lexis again, putting his hands on her back and falling over, putting his weight on her and sending them toppling onto the bed, with him on top. He smirked, licking his lips.

"Don't you look tasty~..." He purred huskily, "it'd be a downright shame if something bad happened to you..."

"I'm not worried about that," The man muttered, "Caine has the worst remorse with young people, especially little kids... Thank God she wasn't younger than him, at least..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

Lexis smiled 'sexily' and kicked her upper lip, "I don't think it would be a shame. I'd rather call it luck..." She drew a figure eight on his chest. She nuzzled back into the bed, getting comfortable, "So what's a tiger like you gonna do to a little bird like me?"

Elsie looked back at the door they had retreated to, "Can't say I feel sorry for her. It's just not in my heart. Do you have just regular coke? I'm getting bored."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:29 pm

"Oh, would you now?" Caine said with a grin.

He leaned down and drew his tongue along the nape of her neck, putting his hands on her arms, pinning her down. He gave her a wide grin, eyes glinting a vicious red as his hair fell back, his canines and two sharp teeth on his lower jaw growing and sharpening, fingers sharpening as they dug into her skin.

"THIS~."

The bartender just sighed, kneeling down and pulling up a can of the soda, sliding it over to her. Caine returned soon, wiping a bit of a hot, red, metallic substance from the corner of his mouth, sitting down at the bar again.

"Vodka," He muttered, "Strong."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Lexis was becoming alarmed, "Wh-What are you doing?" Her voice showing she was panicking. Soon, her screams were all around in the room, but because of the soundproof walls, her screams of terror and agony would not be answered.

~

Elsie looked at the arriving Caine, "Lemme guess? You don't want to talk about it?" She had spun around on the revolving chairs to face him as he walked back to his seat.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Caine just stuck his tongue out at her, looking up as the bartender gave him a bottle, and he quickly went to downing the alcohol. He took a deep breath as he put the bottle down again, shoulders slumping a bit.

"This isn't vodka..."

"I don't want you drinking it." The bartender said flatly, cleaning a few cups.

"I don't care. I want it."

"Get it yourself, then."

"Fuck you."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Without Caine seeing, Elsie mouthed a thank-you at the bartender. She stood up, "I really have to go now. As much fun as this has been, my mothers probably waiting for me at the dinner table!"

Elsie turned on her heel and left. She pushed open the door leading to outside and practically ran back to her home across the street.

~

About 30 minutes later, Elsie walked back into the bar boredly. In all honesty, she hoped that the boy from earlier was either asleep or gone. He shouldn't still be drinking, that would be very bad.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 pm

When Elsie comes back, Caine won't be drinking, but he will be in hysterics, crying and laughing that the same time, somehow. The bartender was actually rather drunk himself now, joking around with the depressed teen, trying to get him to stop crying.

"...Well no shit I'm fucking stronger than you! So then I sit there and I give him a look and he's so fucking oblivious it HURTS, and then we get into the scuffle and he's so damn shocked and baffled as to why I won. He ain't doin' no fucking, like, drunken karate shit, and I'm completely sober and he's all like 'EUUUUGH NOOO INVINSIBLE MAAAAAN!!!' and I just give him another look, kick him out and say, 'AND DAS WHERE YOU BELONG!'"

Yes, they're at that point where pretty much everything is funny, and this left the poor male in a suffocating laughter, barely able to get a breath in, tears streaking down his cheeks.

"JESUS STOP IT YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL MEEEEEEE!" He barely managed to get out between his bouts, trying and failing to contain his laughter, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAAAAUUUUULT!!!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Elsie walked in to this scene, "Wow, just wow. Look at you two idiots." She rolle her eyes and sat down next to the two of them. She couldn't help but giggle slightly at their conversation. It was obvious they were both SOOO drunk.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Caine looked up as Elsie sat beside him, wiping a few tears away from his eyes, managing to calm down into uncontrollable giggles. The bartender only grinned, giving the girl's shoulder a poke. Caine leaned against the girl, still laughing a bit.

"You're so fuuuuuuuzzyyyyy~!" He purred, giving her a hug, cuddling her lovingly, "Fluffffffyyyyyy Eeeeeelsiiiiieeeeee~!"

(( Caine, you're drunk. Go home. ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 pm

(Obviously.)

Elsie couldn't help but laugh, "Okay then! I'm just glad that you're not in a fit of rage. I would've preferred you sleeping, but I suppose this'll do." She gave him a gentle pat on the back.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:50 pm

"Puppy cruuush~." The man teased, smirking.

Caine just giggled, leaning into her more and more, until he slipped and fell to the ground. He was silent for a moment, then began giggling again, the Bartender doing much the same.

"You're gonna have such a fucking hang over."

"AND IT'LL BE WORTH IIIT~!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Elsie laughed getting down from her chair. She extended a hand from the young boy, "I'll be sure to come over here in the morning with a few aspirin."

Just then a cold breeze blew into the bar signally the door had been opened. A tall shadowy figure stepped into the area, his cold calculating gaze brushing over everyone.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Caine took the offered hand, hefting himself up to his feet with her help, then looking up when someone entered. Too drunk to really think about it, he walked over to him and wrapped one arm around him, leaning against the shady man for support.

"Dude, ya look like a fuckin'... Rapist or murdered or somethin'... Or both... Lighten the fuck uuuuuuup~! Come on, nothin' a bottle of vodka can't fix! MARCUUUS~!"

The bartender was rather hesitant, but had to deal with shady folk from time to time, so he didn't really show it.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 pm

The man simply hefted Caine up of his shoulder, "Yes, I suppose you and that girl right there," he pointed at Elsie, "Will do just fine." He stepped over to Elsie and picked her up. He turned to look at the bartender. "If trouble follows me, I'll know who to punish." With those words he turned out the door back to his vehicle.

He threw both kids inside, and even though Elsie was screaming and kicking and fighting, as was Caine to the best of his drunk abilities (I'm sure. Very Happy ) The man stuck a cloth over both of their mouths and nose forcing them to breathe in the chloroform and pass out.

The man cackled evilly as he headed to the front, "Oh, my new show shall be fantastic."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Caine yipped as he was lifted, confused for a moment.

"WHAT? DID AH WIN SOMETHING? OOOH, I WON A CAR? WHAT'D I DO?"

The bartender swallowed thickly, but didn't bother making any moved to rescue them. He knew Caine would protect Elsie and himself... Caine yelped again as he was thrown into the car, then let out a muffled whine as the cloth was pressed over his mouth, and he soon relaxed, drifting off into dream land. Well, he wasn't entirely sure what'd been happening, so he wasn't really fighting, sooo... But still, he wouldn't be top-notch when drunk, but he'd still get the job done. He can't do it asleep, though.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

The man himself settled into his seat and drove. He knew quite a bit about the kids, including how dangerous the boy was. Just earlier today he himself witnessed what happened with Lexis. Also, he knew how entirely innocent Elsie was, that's why he picked them.

The new title of the show, The Dangerous and The Innocent! Oh my, just thinking of all the perverted people it would bring in made him happy. They would all pay quite well for a show like that. It would definitely be worth it.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Caine shuffled a bit in the back seat, eyes opening half way.

"Ooow... I think I drank too much..." He whined, rubbing his head, looking around the car, "The hell am I goin'..?"

He spotted Elsie sleeping beside him, shaking her a bit worriedly, then saw the man and-- Oh. Welp.

"That was incredibly fucking rude, ya know." He said, hopping into the front passenger's seat, giving the man an irritated look, "You coulda just ASKED us to come along. I don't like you now."

(( CAINE UR NOT EVEN DRUNK ANYMORE STAHP ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:07 pm

The man turned to the young boy, "Ah well that's a shame, things would've been so much easier if you had just stayed asleep. But as it is, I suppose it's a good thing that we've arrived."

In front of the car was a large, iron gate, "This gate here, is specifically designed to keep people like you," he pointed to Caine, "In, or out. In your case, in." He drove up the long driveway. "The girl back there, I hope you like her. Because you and her are about to have to become very friendly."

Elsie yawned and sat up looking around the unfamiliar car, "Where am I?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 pm

"Welp, good luck with that. Do you even know that the hell I am?" The boy asked, looking at the gate curiously, "And I'd rather not... I'm virgin, you see. And she probably is too. That just isn't a good idea, ya know? Besides, we're way young. Can't you get someone older and, well, willing?"

He looked back at Elsie, giving a shrug.

"Dunno. We're gonna find out, though."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm

The man laughed, "Of course I do! You see, I too am one of you. And that's what makes it more fun, I have a lot of friends who will pay good money to see the first show..."

Elsie looked confused, "What's going on? Why do I feel like he's not a very nice person?" She pointed to the man.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:32 pm

"Suuure." Caine said, rolling his eyes.

He looked over at Elsie, then smirked.

"I don't think he is, that's why." He said, then started poking the man's head, grinning, "HEY, YOU A NICE GUY? HUH? YOU NICE? YOU'RE NIIICE? HMMM?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Within a blink of an eye, the man's hand had grabbed hold of Caine's hand with a grip of steel, "Don't." Was all he said before the car pulled up to the house. A butler was soon at the car, "How many sir?"
"Just one room, but there's two of them. Still, make there's only one bed, we want them to become familiar. And make sure it has the special requirements." He got out of the car dragging Caine behind him.

Elsie got out of the car and followed. She didn't really feel like getting picked up again.

(I gotta go, be back soon!)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum