Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in alcohol

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Drowning in alcohol Empty Drowning in alcohol

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 pm

"Another round!" Caine slurred, hitting the glass on the counter harshly. The bar tender sighed and did as ordered, simply handing him a bottle of beer. The thirteen year old boy took and and threw his head back, taking the whole bottle in one go. He fell of his seat and simply lied on the ground, letting the bottle roll out of his hand. "I mean... it's just not fair, ya know..." He managed through the hiccups. The man walked out from behind the counted, pulling the boy to his seat again. "It is what it is." He said. "Well, it sucks." Caine growled.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Drowning in alcohol Empty Re: Drowning in alcohol

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:58 am

Elsie walked into the bar to come tell her father that her mother had said dinner was ready. She looked over at the counter to see a boy about her own age drinking like it was the end of the world. What the heck? She thought to herself.

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:41 pm

"I drank too much... I-I gotta go..." Caine groaned and dropped the money onto the counter, walking away until he collapsed onto Elsie. "S-sorry, miss." he slurred and stood straight again, but was forced to keep a hand on her shoulder so he wouldn't fall again.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:37 pm

"And just exactly where are you going?" Elsie asked as she steadied him by placing a hand on his shoulder, "Something tells me you shouldn't even cross the road by yourself."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"S-shut up..." Caine groaned, closing his eyes tiredly. "Not like you care; I'm going home." He hobbled to the door, using the wall for support, and opened the door with a weak shove, taking a step out and into the warm, summer night air. The heat only worstened the alcohol's effect, making everything in his vision begin spinning.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 am

Elsie followed him, "Two things, who said I don't care and where do you live? I'm not letting you go out there alone," Elsie said grabbing his arm to make sure he didn't fall.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Caine opened his mouth to speak, but only collapsed onto her, asleep. He let out a single, painful groan and the bar tender waved her to bring him in. "He can sleep on the couch over there." He said, gesturing to the couch at a corner of the dim room.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Elsie dragged him over to the couch and began drilling the bartender with questions, "How often is he here? Does he always get this drunk? What does he drink? Why do you let him drink? Where are his family? And where on Earth is my father?!?"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm

"Aye, calm down, kid!" The bartender said and sighed, directing her into a seat at the bar. "He's here almost every day. Yes, he is always this drunk when he leaves. Normally, he drinks wine, but at worst, he drinks vodka." He tried to remember the next question before saying, "I let him drink because... well, because of reasons." he nodded once, deciding to himself he'd leave it unsaid. "And your father was already making his way home."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Elsie stomped her foot, "You mister are going to tell me when my father leaves and when he's here!" she says pointing to Caine, her father owned the bar and she was respected around here though she never drank, "Because then he is coming back to my house and staying there until he needs to go home, I can't believe you let him drink!!!!!!"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 pm

The bartender sighed and nodded, collecting a few cups that needed to be cleaned. "Though, I'd rather you leave him here for a while, since he won't be too happy to find himself anywhere else other than where he knows." He said in a warning tone. "He might do something reckless; He'd act like a cat in a bathtub!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm

"I didn't mean now, later perhaps but I best be off!" Elsie said as she ran from the bar across the street to her home.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 pm

After the clean up, Caine had slowly returned to his senses and quickly left to return home. The next night was no different. He was smothered with a hot feeling the vodka gave him and he was hiccuping like crazy. "I-I killed... A-again... D*mm*t... d*mn it all..." he hissed, his eyes glassy with tears. "There there, it'll be alright." The man shushed, robbing his back lightly.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 am

Elsie walked back inside ignoring veryone as she spotted Caine. He was crying for some reason and Elsie didn't know why. She looked at him worriedly as she wondered what she should do about his incessant drinking.

(Omg, I used a reading vocab word, incessant.)

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 pm

OOC: you still have vocab words? Pffffft~ X3~

IC: "Here; This will help to calm you down, alright?" The bartender said, setting a small glass of clear liquid in front of him. Caine sighed and took it, taking it all in one go. Something almost like an explosion of warmth spread across his nerves and he relaxed a little. "You feel better?" He asked and he shook his head. After a second glass, he felt much more relaxed as he rested his head on his folded arms. "Rest for now; You need some sleep." The adult said softly and took out a blanket from under the bar, lying it across his back.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 am

Elsie sat next to him and asked the bartender quietly, "What was that?" Elsie thought for a second, "And why was there a blanket under the counter?"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"Believe it or not, Caine here formed his own drink. It has morphine in it, so it calms him down effectively and very quickly."
The man said with a smile. "And I have a blanket because he often passes out after he's had a little too much. He knows his limit, that's why he passes it so easily; He tried to get himself this drunk."
Caine let out a small groan at the voices, but he couldn't make them out at all. He only reached for his next glass, quickly downing it and feeling even warmer. A content sigh escaped him and he leaned onto the counter again, ready to sleep. He didn't care where he was or who was around him at this moment, he just wanted sleep...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 pm

"Oh...." Elsie said watching him closely, "I see, I-I need to think..." she put her head on the table and just watched him sleep.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm

The bartender nodded silently, allowing Elsie to think in silence. He busied himself with cleaning in the mean-time.
Caine's breating became a soft pattern as he slept, his troubled look fading to a contend, peaceful expression in his slumber. his only escape; sleep.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:34 am

Elise bit her lip worriedly, 'Think self think!' She thought to herself angrily. She wanted to help this boy, but how? She banged her head softly on the countertop making sure not to wake him.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 pm

The bartender chuckled a bit; Two little kids with their heads on the counter. It was kinda cute. But, again, he kept himself quiet. Better to let the girl think and the boy sleep. He needed to take care of his own job anyway.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Elise turned her head to look at the bartender, "What are you laughing at?" Just as she asked a girl from her school walked into the bar. The school slut, Lexis. Lexis' wandering hazel-green eyes spotted Caine and her look of, 'I found my new toy to play with,' came over her pretty face. She swished her long blonde hair over her shoulder and strutted over with her long, ran legs. She stopped as she noticed Elsie next to him and hissed, "What are you doing here?"

Elsie glared at her, "Actually I should be asking you that. My father owns this place and if you hadn't noticed the boys asleep so leave him alone," she said in a commanding voice.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 am

Caine roused from his sleep for a moment, putting a hand on his head with a groan.

"Dizzy..." He slurred.

The man hushed him gently, rubbing his head gently.

"Sleep, Caine, sleep..." He cooed gently.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 am

Lexus sneered, "No, I'm not going anywhere, he's mine!"

Elsie sighed, "Sorry to break it to you sweetheart but he ain't no ones. Now Get. Out."

Elsie was getting a bit annoyed with this girl. She glanced over at Caine when he woke up to see the bartender taking care of him. She turned back to Lexis and looked at her, "Why aren't you gone yet?" Lexis just looked at her stupidly. Elsie
Pointed to the door, "The door is that way." Lexis turned to leave before growling her good bye words, "This isn't over yet!"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm

(( and then Caine cuts in right before lexis left oops X3 and then this was long oops ='3 ))

Caine drew his nails across the counter top, beginning to shake. Deep, deep streaks followed his fingers, as though he'd drawn knives into the wood.

"Caine, sleep. Sleep, okay? Just relax."

"No."

He looked over Lexis, his hair covering his eyes, like they always did. He now knew she wanted to toy with him, pull at him, keep him up and then just let him fall. And he wanted to show her dominance; When happens when you go around looking for 'play toys'.

"Hello. You must be Lexis, no?" he asked in a warm, smooth voice.

But Elsie must be able to hear, only the ones closer to him. Hear the cold tone, the dreadful warning. Lexis could not. His hand unconciously brushed against Elsie's, as if to assure her he had no intentions of falling for this, and walked up to the other girl. He rested his hand on the side of her face, offering a smile.

"Now, what's a delicate flower like yourself doing in a bar of troubled men like this, hm? Do you want something from me~?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum