Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Adultish.

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Very Adultish. - Page 4 Empty Re: Very Adultish.

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Jeremy smiled as Theresa walked out, her cup of tea waiting for her.

"I don't know how you take your tea, I'm afraid, so you'll have to make it yourself." He said, sipping his own cup, smiling happily, "You know, you really didn't need to clean that up. The maids are paid to clean my mess."

He didn't say it with any mock for the maids; He knew that the more they cleaned, the bigger the paycheck. But he wasn't complaining.

"You look lovely." He said with a grin, looking over her, "You look much nicer than you did at that bar last night, that's for certain."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 pm

"Ugh tell me about it, next time I see a fire, I'll be sure to burn them. Though maybe not the heels, those are actually decent..." Theresa trailed off and then smiled as she sat down with her tea.

She steeped it for about 4 minutes, then started drinking it. She made a comment about the heels, "I like them because they make me feel more dominant towards the males." Time for her revenge on his revenge.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

"Oh, do they?" Jeremy asked with a smirk, "Even over six-foot men like me?"

He took another sip from his tea cup, then sighed contently, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"Can't wait to get back to London..." He muttered, "My brother said he wanted to go back on the field soon, and I wanted to help him. You can take care of little Lialia! Maria's never home, after all. She loves carrots, alright? And apples! Definitely apples. She'd get pouty if she doesn't have at least one apple a day."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 pm

"Depends on where I'm standing," Theresa said, returning his smirk. "Over them, or next to." Yes, she was very determined to get her revenge.

She also took another sip of tea, leaned back, and crossed one of her legs over the other. "So, Alia's a fruit girl, like myself." She commented calmly.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Jeremy just grinned, sitting up a bit taller. You don't have heels on you right now~.

"Oh yes." He chuckled, "She's very strong willed, though, so you have to be careful. She's an adventurer, just like her father. You'll have to keep an eye on her unless she gets out! Lighting, their dog, will help, though. He's very smart."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm

"Oh don't tease me," Theresa said. "My height is still above average for us girls. Besides, I can easily go get them."

"She sounds lovely, who knows, I might just go out with her. No one may see us for days," she grinned and settled back further into the couch.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Jeremy looking at her innocently, giving her a sweet smile.

"I didn't say you weren't. I didn't say anything!" He said, putting a hand on his chest, "Your guardian angel's as pure as ever!"

"Ooh, I wouldn't do that if I were you," He said, looking down into his teacup, "Maria wouldn't be too happy, and while Adam approves of her adventuring, he'd get scared after a day. He means well, though."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Theresa shook her head, "You're not ever gonna forget that are you?"

She nodded, "You make a good point... Darn. I was looking forward to that!" She sipped her tea a bit more. Earlier, she had thrown her long hair up into a pony tail. She anxiously bounced her right leg up and down. "So, wanna go do something?" Se had also used one if her extra pony tail holders to tie the edge of her shirt so it hugged her curves rather then just made her look like a box.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"Nope." Jeremy said with a playful grin.

He smiled a bit, setting his empty tea cup down after one last sip.

"Of course," He said with a smile, "What would you like to do?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

"I dunno," Theresa said with a shrug. "Something more fun then sitting around, I tend to get bored pretty easily." She hopped up and walked over to the wall. "I wanna find out why this wall is hollow. That's what."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Jeremy just shrugged.

"Well, if you wanna explore, go ahead. I'll hand around back here." He said, putting the cups back onto the tray, "I'm not too concerned, but if you wanna ask the front desk about it, be my guest."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 pm

"They wouldn't have a clue," Theresa stood by the fireplace looking around. "The hollowness ends here, so what's here?!?" She was beginning to get frustrated. She stomped her foot down and the panel of marble moved.

The fireplace began to move, the dust floating into the air making Theresa cough. Finally, it moved away far enough for a person easily slip into, "So... Wanna go exploring with me now?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Jeremy raised an eyebrow as the fireplace moved, then his eyes widened, backing away into the kitchen.

"I don't do archaeology with my brother for a reason! I don't go into places when I don't know what in there!" He said, shaking his head, "You should be going in there either! C-come on, we can go out and get you some clothes, we'll get another appartment... Hell, we'll get back home today! Just-- We're not going in there! That's bad!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Theresa hardened her face into a glare, "I'm going. I was only asking to be polite!" She stomped into the fireplace opening, "And here I was thinking you were brave! God, I was such an idiot!" She walked farther down.

The place was lit with torches that automatically came on when the place was opened. Elsie was beyond excited.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Jeremy whined, blushing a bit, pouting. He was brave... he just wasn't stupid enough to go in there...

"T-Theresa..? Theresa, don't go in there, you don't know who could be waiting for you!" He yelped, running over, but didn't go in, "You just got away from that guy! Who knows what could happen? Come on! What about Alia? That would be a-- A bad influence on her if you told her about this! She'd go into dangerous places too! So come on, please, come on out and we'll do something else..."

(( Jeremy's not stupid uh oh XD He's only gonna be stupid when he sets his brother's house on fire oops. ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm

(Hehe lol. Spoiler alert!)

"This place has been here for ages! I looked on the wall out there, this place was built in 1853. I sincerely doubt anyone from his group is up here. So ether get your butt moving or stop bugging me!" Theresa said as she wandered farther into it, whoever built it was genius.

She traced her hand along the cold stone which sent shivers up her spine. When the path split into two, she always took the right passage way, that way she couldn't get lost.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Jeremy huffed, looking around nervously.

"Gerk... T-Theresa, w-wait up!"

He ran after her, looking around at the cross roads. He fell silent, then picked up the footsteps, heading down the right way. He held her hand tightly once he caught up with her, looking around.

"As to how they did his on the top floor is beyond me..." He muttered, "Unless this place is longer than it looks as he just went downward..."

He got a bit closer to Theresa, holding her tightly.

"I don't like this..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 pm

"Wuss." Theresa said and pecked him on the cheek. She continued along the path nearly skipping. They had gone a little farther down when it began to get dark...

Suddenly, several pairs of hands ripped the two of them away from each other and Theresa screamed. These hands felt familiar to her, the kind of familiar that gave her shudders. She turned to look at a familiar face outlined in the dark, Austin Silver.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Jeremy blushed at the kiss, then gave a big, dorky smile, rubbing the back of his neck-- Until he was suddenly being grabbed, making him howl,

"I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOOOLD YOOOU!!!"

He tried to fight against the strangers grabbing at him, snarling angrily.

"MY BROTHER WILL GO SEARCHING FOR ME IF YOU KEEP ME FOR MY FLIGHT!" He shouted, "YOU'LL BE IN BIIIG TROUBLE THEN!"

He desperately tried to reach for his pocket, grunting in the effort as they tried to keep his hands behind his back. Almost... Almost..!
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 am

One of the men snarled, "Don't worry dude, we don't want you. Just our playtoy, sure it doesn't make us happy that you're the person who wants us dead, but what can we do."

Austin smiled as he kneaded one of Theresa's breasts, "Oh how I missed the feeling of your soft flesh. I'm sure you remember my friends, Rhys Kyker and Aaron Gruff." Theresa whimpered. How could she forget?

Austin smiled again, "Curiousity got the cat." He said sneaking one hand into her pants, "Oh my Theresa! Excited are we? What for that wimp?" He jerked her head towards Jeremy.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 am

"STOP TOUCHING HER!" Jeremy howled furiously.

What with his fascination for fire, he always carried two lighters with him. Two, because he finds one drains rather quickly. He managed to grab them, taping the bottom of one off and throwing the flammable substance at the man holding him. Then, he sparked the lighter.

"Burn, bastard..." He hissed.

(( AND SO IT BEGINS ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:55 pm

The man stepped back quickly, "Big mistake, twerp! We'll be calling that airline saying something came up and you won't make for the next hour." He twisted one of Jeremy's hand hands behind his back twisting it painfully.

"Let him go!" Theresa yelled and whimpered, "I'll do anything you ask, just leave him alone!" She said going into hysterics.

Austin smiled, "That sound like a fair deal, except before he leaves, he's gonna watch me fuck you, oh so hard." Theresa stiffened, then relaxed becoming the ragdoll that was so popular among these men.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:06 pm

"That won't stop my brother..." Jeremy hissed, "I promised him I'd go out on the field with him... And I NEVER break my promises on him... He'll be coming for me, no matter what..."

The older man shrieked as his arm was twisted, dropping his lighters, whimpering a bit. But then Theresa was offering herself, and Austin was taking the deal--

"Theresa, no!" He yelped, "I'll be fine! Adam will come to save us, just hold out, alright? I'll be fine! Don't give yourself up on my accord, please, Theresa... I'll protect you..."

He says that, even when he's like this. He huffed, thinking hard on what to do. No lighters, Theresa was losing it, he was being held like this now... He pushed himself backwards, putting all of his weight into the thrust, hoping to knock and smother his captor. Time to put these muscles to the test! And thank his brother for helping him pack them on in the caves later; Digging rocks and pushing boulders was a rather good way to get strong.

(( LENGTH OMFG I'M SORRY ;~; ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Austin laughed, "You're pathetic. Without her you won't ever find this place again. By the time your brother gets to your apartment, we'll be long gone. Taking our prize with us," he yanked Theresa up over his shoulder, spanking her ass and molesting her.

Rhys fell back onto Aaron, "Buddy, there's two of us. Or did you forget?" Rhys asked cockily, smacking Jeremy across the face. "Boss, we should just go tie him up in his apartment." Austin nodded, "Toodles Jeremy dear." He sauntered off with Theresa still on him.

(I like long! I'm a quick reader!)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm

"YOU BASTARD! LET HER GO! LET HER GO!!!" Jeremy screeched, "I'LL YOU, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS! YOU HEAR ME?!"

He grunted as he was hit, feeling a stinging on his cheek, but he ignored it.

"YOU FUCKING PUNK, GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!" He howled, "I'LL FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS, YOU'LL BURN! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum