Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Adultish.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Very Adultish. - Page 2 Empty Re: Very Adultish.

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:03 am

Jeremy blushed a bit, smiling softly. He held her gently, rubbing her back, kissing her forehead gently.

"You're safe here, love." He cooed, "I promise. I'll never hurt you. Though I don't think myself such an angel..."

That got a blush out of him. He stroked her hair gently, humming softly.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 am

Theresa definitely felt safe. With his humming in her ear before she knew it she was falling asleep. Before she left the conscious world, she murmured one last thing, "You sure seem like an angel..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 am

He smiled at the words, whispering,

"If you insist... I'll be your guardian angel, no matter what. I promise."

He smiled as he watched the girl doze off, gently rubbing her head. He sighed a moment, then slid out of bed, tucking her in, then retrieving his cellphone. He walked out of the room to let her sleep, making an important call to someone.

"Yes, hello, Matty. I need a bit of help... I need two people murdered, quickly and quietly, within one week..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

(Two?!? Lol I think I know who else...)

Theresa's breathing got deeper and heavier. When she searched her mind there was nothing but security and safety there. Her mental self was surprised, usually there was deep hatred or sadness, tonight there was nothing there for if to work on and give the girl nightmares...

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

(( Hey man. XD Easier to take both down when ya have the chance than risk it, right? X3 ))

Jeremy soon returned to his room, smiling at the sight of the sleeping Theresa. He stripped out of his shirt, then his jeans, tossing them in the clothes basket and hanging his belt over the back of his desk chair. He went digging around in the closet for some night clothes, looking over his shoulder to check if the noise he'd been making had woken Theresa.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

( XD, I've been chomping down so much Easter candy lately... Mmmmm jelly beans...)

Theresa barely even stirred, she was gone from this planet completely vanished. She could fall asleep anywhere and wearing anything. In fact she hadn't even taken off her heels!

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm

(( I've been wearing my gift all day XD ))

Jeremy slid on a pair of night pants, smiling at the sight of the girl again, then noticed that she hadn't taken anything off. He walked over and slid off her shoes, then pulled out his night pants and a shirt, sighing a moment as he looked over at her. If she woke up... but she didn't look too comfortable in those clothes...

He decided to risk it, keeping the clothes close as he nervously began stripping the clothes off of her, fingers trembling. Don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wake up...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 pm

Theresa was an extremely heavy sleeper, once when she was seven a fire truck had pulled up at her home, blaring sirens and waking everyone else up. There were there for a decent amount of time to fix the powerline and yet, never once did she wake up.

Seeing as even her mental self had completely fallen asleep, nothing short of a tornado or a fire would wake her. The most of what happened would have been Theresa practically snuggling into Jeremy's warm body.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Jeremy soon had her redressed, though was a bit awkward as he was snuggled. He soon calmed, though, and slid into bed with her. He snuggled against her as well, rubbing her back, until he fell asleep, slipping off into his own dreamland.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 pm

(Shall we Timeskip to morning?)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:10 pm

(( Yep ;3 ))

Light poured in from the window and into the living room, getting into any area it could, even through the doorway and into the bedroom, shining beside the bed Jeremy slept in. He was drooling a bit, laying on his back, the blanket kicked down to the foot of the bed. There was a bulge in his pants, the older man giggling and moaning as he dreamed. Well, he is a boy. Just because he's a gentleman doesn't mean that he has to be one in his dreams.

(( omg Jeremy plz XD ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm

(Lolz. XD)

Theresa awoke a second later with the light shining just behind her eyelids. She yawned and opened her eyes, these clothes felt way too comfortable to be her own... On second glance there was no way they were her.

She knew that he was the one who had changed her but didn't give a shit about it. She looked over to see him also just waking up. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned again. She noticed the 'problem' in his pants, but said nothing.

"Morning," Theresa said with a slight smirk on her face. It showed that she knew no man could resist her...

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Jeremy yawned as Theresa said her good morning, rubbing his eyes, opening them and looking over at his guest. He smiled sleepily, then noticed the smirk.

And a hot feeling in his pants.

He squeaked, cheeks turning red, grabbing for the blankets. But the jump had gotten him on the edge, and sitting up resulted in his sliding off. He yelped as he fell to the floor, the blanket covering him messily. He groaned, rubbing the back of his head. Ugh... What a way to wake up...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Theresa giggled, "Oh my goodness! Are you alright?!?" She asked, slightly panicky as he fell over the edge. She flopped down on the bed so she was laying on her stomach peering over the edge if the bed.

"You alright? Sorry if I embarrassed you..." She gently smiled, "So what so you want for breakfast? Pancakes? Eggs?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 pm

"I-it's alright." Jeremy stammered as he sat up, keeping the blanket over his lap, "T-that sounds nice... Thank you..."

He climbed back up into bed, biting his lower lip.

"I-if you could, er... shut the d-door on your way out, please..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:51 pm

"No problem," Theresa said before walking out the door. She shut it with a click right behind her and proceeded to the kitchen. She noticed he hadn't really specified which one so she began to make the both of them.

She was thinking about earlier and just how adorable he looked when he was embarrassed. Just thinking that she was the one that caused it gave her the shivers. Gosh he was hot.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Jeremy nervously fidgeted where he was, cheeks still burning a dark pink color. But he was twitching and begging for attention, despite Theresa still being in the apartment... Guess he'd just have to be reeeally quiet.

He thinks that, and yet his whimpers and whines keep getting louder and louder.

(( JEREMY PLZ ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 pm

(*facepalm*)

Theresa was whistling but the faintest sound touched her ears. She stepped away from the stove as a silent fit of laughter hit her. He was such a gentleman!

She flipped the pancakes again and scrambled the eggs a bit more. She kept a smile on her face as she simply imagined what it would be like to stand in the room next to the kitchen. She shivered in delight and continued cooking.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 pm

A loud gasp and moan later, it all went silent from the room again, though Jeremy didn't come out. He'd always had a bad habit of falling asleep after activities like that, since he tired rather easily. He was never one to fight, no; He had people do the effort himself. Hence why he usually only used his brother's money for everything. He was very weak. He has considered becoming a teacher, but that can wait.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Theresa noticed that now it was completely silent. Kind of awkward too. She flipped the pancakes onto a plate and scooped some eggs onto the platter. She went to the bedroom and knocked on the door, "Jeremy, I have food!"

She shook her head after getting no response and headed back to the kitchen. She heated up the oven to 225 to keep the food warm. Theresa stuck the platter into the oven and waited for her guardian angel.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 pm

It was a while later until Jeremy left his room and out into the living room, dressed in his usual short-sleeved shirt, jeans and belt, hair and teeth brushed, as well as his face and hands cleaned. (There's a small bathroom for the bedroom through a door beside the closet.) He collapsed onto the couch with a tired groan, closing his eyes again. Sorry, Theresa; Your Guardian Angel's still very much tired.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 pm

"Tuckered yourself out? Sounded like you were having fun," Theresa teased looking up from the book she had been reading. She walked over to the kitchen and pulled out the platter full of fluffy eggs and stacks of pancakes. "Lucky for you, I stuck them in the oven so they wouldn't get cold.

She had done some looking around earlier and knew exactly where the plates and forks were. She got two of each and brought them back to the table setting a set in front of Jeremy, "Eat up!"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Jeremy turned dark red, but was too tired to react otherwise, fidgeting a bit. He smiled, though, as she got him his food, sitting up and taking the plate.

"Thank you..." He yawned, taking the fork with a smile.

He took a bite of the eggs, then a bit of the pancakes, humming in delight.

"You're a wonderful cook!" He chirped, "All I can really make is soup. I'm not very good at cooking."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm

"Well I suppose it's a good thing you have me here," Theresa said as her mental self hummed with delight at seeing the bright red on his cheeks. "You're cute when you blush, you know?" She commented.

She then turned back to the food in front of her. She had to admit that they were pretty good, "Maube I should open a restaurant," Theresa joked as she ate.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Jeremy only turned even darker, biting his lower lip.

"W-well, why don't you?" He said, choosing this subject as an opportunity to escape the whole 'blushing' thing, "You could do th einterior design for it and everything! I'm sure you'd do great!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum