Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Adultish.

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Very Adultish. - Page 6 Empty Re: Very Adultish.

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:29 am

During the wait, Jeremy played with his last lighter, playing with the flame and observing the way it was somehow so controlled, when he'd seem it eat and devour and murder without consequence, and just goes on and on and on...

"Are you alright? You're tense."

Jeremy gently rubbed her shoulder, but then the waiter was at the door, and Theresa was quick to let him in and follow him to the kitchen. Something seemed off about her. She was antsy, nervous, and he didn't know why... Maybe food would calm her down a bit. Who knows?

(( I've been meaning to ask this, but would you like a few writing tips? =3 Not saying your a bad writer omfg no but I just think that it'd help. =P ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 am

( I probably should be doing better. I'm just always in a rush, or half asleep... Very Happy, but yeah, sure, why not?)

Theresa eagerly looked back at Jeremy, who was still sitting on the couch. "Slow poke!" Theresa giggled as she yelled across the apartment. The waiter was looking up and down at her, she narrowed her eyes and gave him a hard state.

"Whatdya want?" She asked the guy in a low muttered voice. A creepy goring spread over his face and he lunged at Theresa, one hand out reached. She grabbed the one hand before it got to her, quickly, before he even noticed what was happening, she had twisted his arm behind his back. Now he was on the ground, face first, with Theresa's knee in the center of his back. She muttered three words before letting him go, "Don't you dare."

(Ehh, I tend to do better in first person. I should probably switch to that...)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Jeremy rolled his eyes at that, putting his lighter out and sliding it into his pocket. But he heard a bit of rustling in the kitchen, and Theresa say something. He got to his feet and came in to see the waiter getting to his feet, looking a bit worried.

"What happened?" He asked, sliding his hand back into his pocket, "Are you alright, Theresa?"

(( In pro books, monologue gets it own line =3 It makes it look prettier, and breaks it up a bit more. =P That's what my dad said, at least X3 He loves looking into the way things work ;3 Also, if another character is speaking, the monologue of each character get's it's own line. a ton of my friends do it ,and you don't have to do it, I just thought you might want to know ^w^ TEH MO U KNO >:3 *shot* XD ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am

(Hehe, I always forget that rule... I actually missed that lesson in English...)

Theresa looked up, eyes shining, knee still holding down his body, "I'm perfectly fine! Don't believe this guy is though..."

She flashed Jeremy a smile and let the guy up, his nose bleeding all over his shirt. He flipped off Theresa before leaving the room. All Theresa did was stuck her tongue out in a childish way and the childish grin came back, "Food's ready!"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 am

While the man walked out, Jeremy glared at the rude gesture, giving him a good jab between the shoulders. Keep moving, buddy, or you'll end up like the guy in the hidden hallway.

He sighed, smiling a bit, giving her back a gentle rub before taking his bowl and spoon.

"I promise, none of this will be happening in London." He assured, "And if it does..."

Well, him and his brother would be caging people in prison cells like rats going for a piece of cheese on a trap, needless to say.

(( You get use to it =3 I did, at least =P ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 am

Theresa smiled faintly, "Even if it does, I can usually protect myself, unless of course I'm a bit shell shocked. Then, I'm kind of helpless."

She grabbed her own food and sat down at the table, twirling her fork around the noodles, "I wish we could go back to life as children. We were in such a hurry to grow up and now I wish we never had..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 am

Jeremy smiled at that child-like notion, shaking his head a bit.

"I like being who I am now." He said with a smile, "My brother's rich, I have a beautiful, well-behaved nephew, I've met you... I wouldn't have all of this if I was a child."

He went to swallow a spoonful of his soup, but paused a moment. He lowered his spoon for a moment, unsure.

"If that man came in with our food..." He murmured, "I'm-- not so sure I'd like to eat this."

It could be drugged, after all, and someone needs to be there to protect Elsie. If there's one thing he's learned from his brother, is that people were clever little bastards from all ages, and today was no different. It kept him aware, and right now, he was starting to put up his guard. He really doesn't trust this place...

"You know, I can just get something at the airport." He said with a nod, nudging his bowl over, "I won't keep you from eating yours, though; Someone needs to keep you safe, after all."

And if worse comes to worst, he can just eat when he got to his brother's house. Maria was an excellent cook, after all. Now that he thought about it, her and Elsie would probably get along well.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue May 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"I still think we attempted to grow up to quickly, we would've met each other eventually," Theresa looked Jeremy directly in the eyes and the corners of her mouth upturned a bit.

Theresa twirled her fork in the air, "I am going to eat this. After all, I am completely immune most poisons. It was a lot of work a while ago. Besides, with a little of this," she pulled out a small vial from the pocket of her sweatpants, "This detects any poison."

She opened the bottle with a small 'pop' and tipped some of it into her food. Nothing happened and she shrugged, "Wanna try?"

She held up the bottle for him to take. Then, she dug into her own food with a smile.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue May 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Jeremy just watched, intrigued, then make a face and shook his head.

"N-no, thank you, I'm alright..." He said, fidgeting slightly, "I'm not much hungry anyway."

(( Sorry my replies are all short my brain isn't working riughiesrgjsr ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum