Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Adultish.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Very Adultish. - Page 5 Empty Re: Very Adultish.

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find her again," Austin said still walking forward. "I'm not the one who dresses like a punk. Besides, did you ever think Theresa would like having sex with you? Youre weak and pathetic. I can outlast you for hours."

Theresa looked at Jeremy pitifully, like a cat in one of those animal shelter commercials." She pounded her tiny fists against Austin's muscular back, "Let me go you big oaf!"

(Sorry I wasn't on, baking cupcakes for extra credit in home ex.)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 pm

"There's a difference between being a punk and the style, jack ass." Jeremy hissed, "And my intent was never to lay a damn hand on her, not unless she wanted me to, not without her permission, not without getting to know her first. You don't care, and you probably never will. That's what makes me better than you! Now fight me fair and square, you COWARD. No weapons, no back up. Just you, me, and skill. CUNT."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

"Ah, you see, that's the problem with me." Austin said, glancing back at Jeremy, "I'm not chivalrous. I take what I want, when I want. Also, I don't fight fair. And you know what? I changed my mind. I'm gonna fuck her, right here and now."

Theresa squirmed and kicked, meanwhile Rhys and Aaron came up behind Jeremy, tackling him to the ground. "Hehe, you get to watch the poor girl. Perhaps we'll even have fun with you." One of them smacked Jeremy's ass.

Austin's put Theresa on the ground, tying her hands behind her back. He ripped the shirt down the front, exposing her tits. "Oooo, Theresa. Let's not squirm to much... Or it might hurt."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:20 am

"You fucking pussy. FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN, YOU LOW-LIFE!" Jeremy snarled.

He grunted as he hit the ground, glaring at the two. He yipped at the smack, squirming a bit.

"I would't if I were you." He hissed.

Yes, Theresa, keep fighting, he's gotta think of something... He has to save her AND his own hide... Did he still have a lighter? He can't remember. It was all fuzzy this morning, he just put everything in his pocket and went out for breakfast. So maybe, if he's lucky... He slid his hand into his back pocket, then lit it, hoping someone gets burned. Those bastards deserved it.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 am

Aaron screamed, "You bastard! Rhys! He's got another fucking lighter! Pyro maniac..." He grunted stepping away from Jeremy. Rhys quickly backed off too leaving Jeremy free.

Theresa screamed, very high pitch. And unlucky for Austin his ear was right next to her mouth. Austin pulled away from Theresa, "Fucking Bitch!" He smacked her across the face which pulled her to the floor, "You'll pay for that!"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Yes! Freedome! Jeremy smiled twistedly, standing, using his full height to stand above the two others.

"I find fire to be very facinating." He purred, "Too bad you don't."

He turned around, then, and directed his wrath to Austin. He pounced, grabing the man by his mouth, shoving his fingers in and tugging roughly at his jaw. Then, using his lighter, he set his clothes up in flames, grinning as he did.

"I offered a fair fight. You didn't agree." He giggled, "YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT NOW~!"

(( OMFG JEREMY PLZ ;~; THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS NOOO ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

"Make him pay!" Theresa snarled Pressung her two fingers underneath his jaw, pressure point. Also able to kill, but that was just an extra, "Die idiot." She pressed her fingers harder closing off his airway.

There was fear in Austin's eyes as he burned and choked. He soon passed out, still burning. Theresa let go of him, she tied her ripped shirt together with the extra fabric. She turned to Rhys and Aaron, "SCRAM!!!"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Jeremy moved away from Austing, smirking. Then, the grinned, giving an insane grin at the two remaining men. He put a gentle hand on Theresa's back, then lit his lighter, smirking.

"Listen to the girl, and walk away~..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm

"Or all he'll will be unleashed upon you," Theresa placed on palm of her hand on top of the other. "Don't test me, it won't turn out pretty." She smirked, "Run."

Rhys and Aaron fled, leaving the two in the hallway with the flaming body, "We'll I'm afraid I'm gonna have to borrow another shirt..." Theresa said giving Jeremy a side hug. "Thanks for fighting for me."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Jeremy gave her a soft smile, kissing the top of her head.

"I have more." He chuckled, "And that's what I'm here for. What kind of guardian angel doesn't fight for what he's protecting, hm?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

"Good point, I guess I should've listened," Theresa looked at the mess around her. "Well, lets get outta here." She began walking back to their apartment.

She traced the wall with her finger, smiling slightly. "This brick is amazingly smooth, in the 1800's usually they were never smoothed down. Brick laying, was a hard painful job, which they did as quickly as possibly."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:19 pm

"Well, maybe it was done more recently?" Jeremy said, walking along back to their room, "But, well, you never know... Let's just never come in here again, okay?"

They were soon in the room, and he sighed, pulling out his phone. He put in a number, then called, pressing it to his ear. After a few moments of ringing, he said,

"Hey Adam, I need a bit of help. We have a guest room, right? And how soon can you expect us home?"

He walked into the kitchen to carry out his conversation a bit more personally, since it was his brother. He always tried to make their time together just theirs. They fought a lot as children, so...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:28 am

Theresa walked back into Jeremy's bedroom, picking out another shirt. That was much too close. The idiot deserved to burn and die. She retrieved a darker blue shirt, slightly larger then the now ripped one.

She smiled, Jeremy really was her guardian angel. It was reassuring for her to know that now she had one body to lean on for help. She was no longer alone in her life. She walked back out thinking of Austin's now dead, ashes.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 am

Jeremy had gotten his point across by now, so when Theresa comes out, she'll find Jeremy grinning and laughing on the couch, saying stupid things into the phone, grinning happily when laughter came from the opposite end.

"Yeah, you might wanna take care of that." He said after a few moments, "We'll be home soon. See ya there!"

He canceled the call, locking the touchscreen on his phone and sliding it into his pocket. He walked over to Theresa, giving her a smile, kissing the top of her head as he pulled her into a warm hug.

"We're gonna be going home soon," He informed her, "So we're gonna go out and get you an outfit, come back, pack up and go straight to the airport, alright? I don't trust this place anymore..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm

"For once, I completely and full heartedly agree with you," Theresa said to Jeremy. She tapped the toe of her foot on the ground, "I just packed most of your stuff... I found the suitcases under the bed. You know, time passes quickly as you talk to your brother."

"So we'll finally be doing something that doesn't bore me half to death?" She smiled and nudged him with her shoulder, "I'm kidding." She walked into the kitchen, "Have you checked on your friend lately from last night?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Jeremy blushed a bit, looking down.

"S-sorry..." He muttered, "Adam's just..."

He turned an even darker shade when she said that, raising his shoulders a bit. Though he calmed when she said that she didn't mean it, smiling a bit at the nudge.

"Oh, I already know." He said, rolling his eyes with a sigh, "Head pounding with his head in the toilet and whining at his sister for as many pain killers as he can take without killing himself. He'll learn one day."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 pm

"Wellington certainly hoping that day is before he ends up in a coma at a hospital." Theresa was thinking of one person she knew, a good friend of hers that was currently in that position. The only thing was, it wasn't her fault, it was the hit and run drunk driver's. That specifically was one of the many reasons Theresa drank in very small amounts.

The others were just because she was too smart and cautious to drink any more.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 am

Jeremy just sighed, looking off to the side.

"... W-well, let's get moving, unless you don't want to do shopping and we can just get on the plane. We can buy you something in London? The clothes there certainly-- c-cover more..." He said, rubbing his neck a bit.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:57 am

Theresa stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. She stood normally again and smiled, "Or we could go to my apartment. I do have completely normal cloths you know..."

She grinned widely, her eyes crunching up happily. "But I have no objections to shopping, anywhere or at anytime!"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Jeremy blushed a bit, giving a shy smile, rubbing the back of his neck a bit. He chuckled, standing up a bit straighter again.

"I can drive us." He said with a smile, "We'll get you dressed up nice and proper, pack up your things, and we'll head off to the airport, alright? We can get you anything you'd like after we get home, though you'd probably like a nap before we do anything."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 am

Theresa smiled, "Why on Earth would I need a nap? It's not even lunch time yet! Speaking of lunch, what exactly would you like? I'm gonna see if I can make lunch before we leave. You can feel free to take a nap if you would like, otherwise I'm ready to go wherever you are."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 am

"After the flight, silly." Jeremy laughed, "And I can have lunch brought up, you know. It's their job to serve us, and that only raises their paycheck, so... why don't we order it this time?"

He gave her a quick peck on her cheek, giving her a sweet smile.

"We'll eat, then we'll be off, okay? e're not staying any longer than that."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:42 am

"Ugh, fine. If you insist," Theresa said a small smile spreading across get face at the kiss, then sitting back down onto the couch. "They had better have chicken alfredo. If not, I will go down thee, and make it myself. Defeating the purpose if ordering it."

She smiled up at Jeremy, "Lets get outta her as soon as possible. I seriously do not need a nap. I've been through a hell of a lot worse then that without sleeping that night."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 am

"I do insist." Jeremy purred, sitting down beside her, "And I'm certain they will."

He took the phone resting on the table beside the couch, hitting a button to ring the kitchen. He puts in her order, as well as one for himself-- he's in a soup mood, so he gets a chicken rice soup for himself -- then sets it down, giving her a smile.

"We'll fill up and go, I promise." He said again, "Let's just take a moment to settle down right now, though, okay?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:28 am

"A moment would be nice," Theresa said as she laid her head on his shoulder. She waited anxiously for the food.

After about three or four minutes, the doorbell rang and she ran to go get it. Then waiter entered with his little cart and put everything on the counter.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum