Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Adultish.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Very Adultish. - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Adultish.

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Theresa shrugged, "I never really thought about it. I'm not exactly much of a business person. If I could find someone to take care of all the legal matters and such, I'd be fine."

She had finished and took her plate to the sink, rinsed it off and stuck it in the dishwasher. "So, do you have any plans for today?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

"Legal matters have been my thing, you know." Jeremy said with a grin, "I can handle that quite easily."

He soon finished eating himself, putting his plate away, giving her a smile as she spoke.

"Nothing, really. Today's my relax day. We can do something together, though, if you'd like. Perhaps go shopping for clothes that suit you better?"

He walked over to her, pulling up her pants.

"And yes, you have a very cute butt. You don't need to show it off, though, love." He teased.

REVENGE~!
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 pm

"Why thank you," Theresa replied with a wink. She didn't get embarrassed easily. "Gee, I haven't noticed they don't fit!" She said sarcastically. She resisted the urge to snuggle into him again, he was just so comfy!

She smiled, "If legal matters are your thing I suppose we should start planning." She winked again and blew him a kiss before going to sit down on the couch.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Jeremy just chuckled, shaking his head with a smile. Silly girl.

"I think we can do-- that..."

He blushed a bit, then smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But why don't we do that somewhere safer, hm? Like... London?"

He grinned, adjusting his collar.

"I'm heading back home tomorrow. So whether this murder business goes well or not, we're going to be out of here and never coming back! How does that sound?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Theresa stood up and literally threw herself at him, enveloping him in a large hug, "Oh my gosh! I've always wanted to go to Britain." She smiled happily as she let go of him, she just now noticed how much shorter she was then him without the stupid heels.

She looked up, blue meeting his green and had to stop herself from kissing him. It was just so tempting...

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Jeremy grunted in surprise at the hug, then laughed, returning the affection, petting her hair fondly.

"Glad to hear it! I know you'll love my brother! His daughter's suck an angel, and so is his wife. I just know you'll love them, and they'll love you too!" He chirped, grinning brightly.

He stood still for a few moments as he looked down into her eyes, then gave her a sweet smile.

"Hello. How may I help you, love?"

(( It's the accent, isn't it? XD ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 pm

(Yes, I do believe it is..)

"Sounds lovely," Theresa said pulling away from Jeremy. She loved it when he called her love, it made her feel... special. Then, her thoughts came to a stop and she asked one question, "Jeremy... Is there a special girl for you back in London?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Jeremy tilted his head a moment.

"Er, no. Never really looked for a girl. I was always helping my brother with archaeology, or taking care of Lialia... Why?"

(( SHORTNESS WAI ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 pm

(Tis okay)

Theresa smiled again, "Because this whole thing would be really awkward if you did." She felt relaxed again, "What's your favorite color?" She asked him, standing just barely 6 inches away.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Jeremy chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nope! The only one waiting for me is my family! Especially little Alia. She's so cute when she sees me. She gets so excited, it's so adorable~!" He said with a grin, giggling at the thought of his brother's little girl.

He thought for a moment, staring out the window, humming softly for a moment. Hm...

"Blue, if I'm honest." He said with a smile, "Seems rather typical for a boy, but I just find it a rather nice color. Calm and cold, happy and sad... It's a color that means a lot, I think!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 pm

"Alia sounds adorable, I honestly can't wait to meet her," Theresa smiled. "Do you like green too? I'm trying to incorporate both or our favorite colors into the restaurant. Luckily they are both cold colors, so automatically they fit."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 am

"Oh, she's a little star, she is!" Jeremy purred, "Friendly and loving and so well behaved... She's so little, though! It's very adorable~."

He looked up when she asked another question, though.

"Greens a nice color too, yes!" He said with a smile, "The color of life! Colors are so thought-evoking, huh? I love it!"

He grinned happily, then looked around, giving a thoughtful hum.

"So, what would you like to do today? We can do anything you like! Well, after we get you some clothes... Why don't I do that right now? I'll get you that dress we talked about last night! You'll look absolutely stunning it it, love!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:31 am

Her mental self poked Theresa, you were thinking more toward the color of his eyes... She taunted and Theresa smiled at Jeremy.

"That would be lovely," she started the dishwasher having out everything else into it. "Now my hope is, is that everything comes clean..." She muttered, dreading the fact that if it didn't, that would not be a fun day of scrubbing.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 am

"Even if it doesn't, they'll be after the mafia before us, love. And we'll be out of here by the time that happens. The mafia's very quick, clean and true to their word. They wouldn't say a word." Jeremy said softly, pulling her into a hug, "You needn't worry about a thing..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 am

Theresa looked confused for a moment. She gently hugged Jeremy back and whispered into his ear, "I was talking about the dishwasher..."

"I have complete faith in you mafia, don't worry," Theresa said with another smile.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:58 am

"Oh." Jeremy laughed a bit nervously, then smiled, kissing her forehead gently, "I'm sure the dishes will come out fine. They always have before! This is a very nice hotel, you see. They serve nothing but the best."

He let go of her, walking over to the phone.

"Do you like tea? I'm going to order the leaves from the kitchen now. What kind would you like? They have every type you can think of, so name away!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 am

"Chamomile, please," Elsie said as she walked over to a nearby wall. "Did you know there are security cameras hidden over here?" She asked and walked over a few more feet to the next wall, "And here too! Either the security's very good, or somebody really wants to know what you do here..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

"Can do." Jeremy said with a smile.

He picked up the phone, about to make the call, but stopped when Theresa said that. He looked around, humming quietly.

"They were there when I rented the place, honestly. I'm not sure if it's just me, but... I never really cared. They aren't in the bathroom or the bedroom, so I'm not too worried about it. Nice eye, though." He said, giving her a smile.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm

"It just comes naturally, I notice small details... I guess that's why in a pretty good interior designer..." Theresa tapped the wall, "It's hollow... Wonder why..."

(Short post, Brainfart!)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Jeremy just shrugged, then made the call for their tea. Once the order was placed in, he sat at the couch, patting the area beside him.

"I think I might have smaller clothes... though I'm not sure... Would you like to go search for some? Or are you comfortable like this?"

(( Monkey see monkey do ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:10 pm

( Very Happy )

"I dunno, do you want me searching through your closet? Next time you open it, it may be color coordinated," Theresa said as she inspected a patch of different colored paint on the wall. "Someone made a little mistake," she mumbled to herself.

(Dat's a little better...)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

(( X3 ))

Jeremy chuckled, rubbing her shoulder.

"I don't mind." He said, then looked over at the wall, then back at her, "Hey, no need to go worrying so much about the room. We're not gonna be in here forever."

He smirked, then whispered into her head, breath husky,

"We'll be home before we know it, and you'll be all mine~..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Theresa shivered, suddenly very much anticipating their arrival in London. "Well, as long as you don't mind." She said, spinning around on one foot. She strutted off to the bedroom swaying her hips a bit more then necessary.

She got to the bedroom, literally sighing as she looked in the bedroom. A man can do a lot of damage in one week to his bedroom.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Jeremy grinned as he finally got his revenge for her making him blush, but blushed himself as she swayed her hips. He was never interested in women, but the way she talked, walked, her eyes... And that wonderful personality...

Jeremy usually tried to keep his room clean, but it always got rather messy. He usually took one day out of his every week to clean it up completely, but that's for the maids while he was here. usually kept everything in it's own area, but he couldn't help being a bit messy now and then, especially in a bad mood. He tried!
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Theresa started with the bed, she tidied it up and made the bed, making it look as if it belonged in a magazine. She smiled at her work, then went to the closet. My goodness, she didn't understand how he could just randomly put the items away, color coordination people. She started with the shirts, checking the sizes of them to see which would be most likely to fit her.

She organized the closet and eventually found a few things that looked like they would fit her reasonably well. A pair of black sweatpants with a tie at the waist, and a regular, plain old blue t-shirt. She left the bedroom, taking one last glimpse before shutting the door behind her. The clothes she found on the floor she threw into the laundry bin and everything else was put back into its spot.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum