Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Adultish.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Very Adultish. Empty Very Adultish.

Post  Imperfect Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:19 am

(This shall be done tumblr style, cuz honestly, it's a whole lot less work. As you can tell from the title, these characters, I believe should be older then usual. Say 18 and up, cuz ya know, we've got filthy minds. So yes, I am definitely planning for hardcore stuff in this. Anyways, I'm going to play a character completely out if my usual line of people. The slut who has feelings.)

Theresa sat casually at the bar, yes she was old enough to be there, she was at the stunning age of twenty-one. Her half shirt showed off her tan, flawless, skin, her flat stomach and enough cleavage to get any man excited. When she stood in her four-inch heels she would be at a height of 5'10.

Her long blonde hair was completely natural and one of her best features, she mindlessly played with the hem of her short-short skirt. Underneath was some very lacey lingerie. Yes, she was planning to have a blast tonight.

Her sparkling blue eyes took in her surroundings, it was a fairly decent bar, with many other young men. Most of which were quite hot. She started to pick out the ones in the crowd whic were the best looking, she had a good eye so this tended to be not to difficult.

Last edited by Imperfect on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix mistakes)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Very Adultish. Empty Re: Very Adultish.

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 pm

(( Oh so professional we are now, hm? XD Can I haz your tumblr if you have one, then? =3 I have fucking FOUR XD even though tumblr isn't up atm irbtgoiergis fucking tumblr. GET UR SHIT TOGETHER PLZ. ))

Cold green eyes were gazing on another man's as they talked in the corner of the dimly lit room, ignoring the looks he got from other girls. His black hair was slicked back, wrists decorated with wristbands, wearing expensive black and blue shoes, black jeans and a dark purple T-shirt. He had a bar earring on the top of one ear, a cruel, dark smirk on his face. Typical punk-type kid looking for trouble.

"You've fucking wasted. How the hell're you suppose to get home?" The black haired man snickered, watching his friend sway in his seat.

" 'M fine..." He hiccuped, then smirked, "Ur brotha's gunna kill yew, ya know~..."

"He'll get over it." He said cooly, taking a sip of his drink, "At least I can hold my liquor."

"SHADDAP!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:24 pm

(I iz swimgirl580... I had to look it up cuz I forgot...)

Theresa heard voices a little louder then usual, she looked over in that direction. Her mind was racing, 'Oh my god, he's so freakin hot! How should I introduce myself? Coolly? Accidentally? Sexily?'

'Definitely Sexily...'
A slight grin came over her face as she strutted towards him. "Hey big guy, what's up with you?" She sat in the swivel chair next to him. He was the punkish type, her favorite.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Jeremy looked up when he heard a new voice, watching the stranger sit down beside him.

"Gotta drive this drunk wanker home," He said, nodding towards his friend, "So I can't get myself drunk. The consequences of responsibility, love."

Bespite having an American look, yes, he has a British accent, and a few vocal ticks. 'Love' being one of his favorite ones. The drunken male squealed when Jeremy dumped the rest of his drink on his head, then began throwing a tantrum, yelling angrily at his friend, beating on his shoulder furiously, though he didn't seem to notice, eyes set upon the girl next to him.

"Looking for a bit of attention, hm?" He noted, eyes half open, giving her a smile, "Might I at least know your name? I'm Jeremy."

(( *cleans glasses* *puts them on* ... THE WORLD IS IN HD O~O ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 pm

(Lol, Tis is why I got contacts...)

"Theresa, your friend there seems to have had a bit to much. Not really a bit of course, but a lot. Have to agree with you on that one. Where did your accent come from? You don't exactly look British..." She twirled her hair around her fingers.

"And yes, I am looking for a bit of attention tonight. You must be quite experienced to realize that," her blue eyes sparkled as she looked up into his own green.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:23 pm

"Tch, yeah, no shit." Jeremy snickered, only angering his friend more, "And I'm not. Virgin, actually. Just been to this bar enough times to tell when someone's rather, ah, excited..."

He smiled, calling the bartender and asking for another drink, putting down a bit of money. The man nodded, taking the payment and leaving to get his drink.

"I was born in America, then moved to London with my brother when he had his kid." He explained, drawing small circles on the counter, "Came back to America on a small vacation back home. Figured I'd catch up with a few friends. And, well, you can see how well that's gone..."

He gave her arm a gentle nudge, giving her another smile.

"You know, I'm not exactly going to start sobbing apologies to you, but I'm sorry to say I'm not a man you'd want for a one night stand. You can ask my buddy here, though. He's more experience than I."

"YOU DUMB ENGLISH BASTAAARD!"

"And a bit of a mouth, but... I'm sure he knows other uses for it. I'm not sure, though. He is rather rough, I've heard, however... Sorry I'm not the one you need tonight."

"FUCKING CLEAN YOUR MESS UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Theresa dropped her act, "Thank god you're not. I've been hired by some sort of service. I had go come here dressed like this," she gestured to herself, "because some man has officially threatened to kill me."

She had left out specific parts of the story, "So now my job is to come here every night and act like a pretty little slut. Sadly I can no longer say the same as you. There are some really cruel hearted people here."

She sucked in a breath quickly, "But man! I must be pretty good at this if everybody can fall for it. Just please don't go spreading the word, nobody's supposed to know..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 pm

"Oh, that won't do at all..." Jeremy muttered, wrapping his arm around her neck, pulling her closer a bit comfortingly, "Hm... How about this. My brother is a rather famous archaeologist, and he gets in a lot of money for it. Maybe, if I offer enough money... I could 'buy' you?"

He smiled and nodded, ruffling her hair a bit.

"My lips are sealed, love." He purred, smiling again as the bartender set down a glass of wine in front of him; He figured something like that might be rather nice in the presence of a lady, "I do think you'd look much, much nicer in a light blue sun dress, no? A headband of flowers to accompany that lovely hair of yours... Doesn't that sound nice? It'll be the first think I can buy for you when you become 'mine'~."

No, he doesn't plan on actually owning her, but it was nice to think of. She was rather sweet, and she thought that buying her freedom, then things to make her feel free, would be nice. He liked making people happy. Or, well, some people. His friend's still pretty pissed, but he's still not caring.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Theresa wiped away the water at the corners of her eyes, "Y-You'd really do that for me?" The essence of a faint smile was displayed across her features, "That would be fantastic." She lightly hugged the man back.

She wouldn't entirely mind being owned by this kind man. The first kind soul she's met in a year. She actually smiled at the thought of the blue sundress, that would be much different attire from what she was wearing now.

Theresa felt eyes boring into the back of her neck and shuddered. Quietly she whispered, "He's here." Rapidly she shut her mouth and pulled herself out of the hug. Her heart was beating quickly and she couldn't stop it.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Jeremy smiled comfortingly, rubbing her shoulder, cuddling her as she hugged him.

"Of course I would." He whispered, "Never judge a book by it's cover, love. These clothes are comfortable and good looking, and that's the only reason I wear them. I don't wear them to get your attention."

Jeremy felt her shake under her fingers, then glared down into his glass at his words. Damn it... he didn't have the money... He looked up and spotted a man that had his eyes locked on Theresa, and the sight of him made an angry bolt shoot down his spine, and if he'd had fur, he'd be spiked up all over. He just knew it.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," He whispered, "But you're gonna have to play along with this, alright?"

He then abruptly took her wrist, fingers tense around it, but not actually squeezing down on her. He tugged her up gently, then walked over to the man. He glanced around a moment, then smirked cooly, turning a cold, malicious gave back at the man.

"Heard ya got this slut fer th' buy." He said, his accent dropping and being replaced with a much rougher, vulgar way of speaking, "Name yer price. Money's no problem, and I don' 'ave all day."

He pulled out his phone from the inside of his pocket, pulling her a bit closer, licking his lips, lust shining darkly in his eyes.

"How much fer th' slave?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:28 pm

The man looked up and down Jeremy, and replied coolly, "She's not for sale silly boy. She's mine, but I'll give her to you if you can do me a favor. You see, I have a little... Bicker with a man by the name most know as, Austin Silver. You see, he too wants, Theresa. The thing is, he's my worst enemy. You see my dilemma?"

The man looked to the side, "If you take care of him, for good. I'll gladly give Theresa to you. No charge, then you and her can have all the fun you want. Until then, you are allowed to have her for the next week. If the deed isn't done by then, I expect Theresa back. Deal?"

The man lifted one of his hands to Jeremg for a shake. Theresa stood next to Jeremy her face completely solidified, no emotions showing through.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Jeremy was silent as he listened. Then, he gave the man a wide, cold, twisted smile. And this time, it's genuine.

"I think this can be arranged rather easily~." He purred, "Now, if you'll excuse us, I need to take a certain drunkard home."

"'M NOT AH DRUNKERD!!!"

He shook his hand, cold eyes half open. Then, he pulled away, taking her hand gently and leading her towards the door after grabbing his friend by the ear, making him whine and wail, squirming as he was dragged along. Once they were out in the open, he took a deep breath, letting another grin grace his lips.

"I promise you, you'll be free within this week." He said, rubbing her shoulder gently, "I know a few people who can do the deep for me, rather easily as well... They owe me a favor, you see..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Theresa barely let him finish the sentence, she gave him a large, bone crushing hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She let go after a few seconds smiling the brightest she had in a year. She looked at Jeremy's friend, "Dang, he really is drunk..."

(Sorry for the shortness, have a slight writers block.)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

(( It's okay XD I've been there ='D ))

Jeremy let out a soft grunt of surprise, then smiled, returning the affection, stroking her hair gently. He laughed a bit, nodding.

"He is. And he'll pay for it in the morning."

"Shaaaddaaaaaap..."

The older male let the two to his car, shoving his friend into the back seat, letting Theresa into the front. He didn't mind though; He would be very promptly taking a nap in the back now. Once she was in her seat, he got into the drivers seat and buckled in, giving her a smile as he started his car, coming to life with a soft rev of the motor. Yeah, he's got the bad-ass car and everything. And it isn't just looks. As he began driving the lot to his friend's house to drop him off, the car provewd itself to be a very smooth glider, sliding easily over any bumps. He loved his cars.

"I'm hoping my lady is enjoying her chariot ride?" He chuckled.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Theresa laughed lightly before replying, "Yes, this lady is defonirely enjoying her ride. Especially since it also is driven by such a kind man. Then, of course there's always the idiot sidekick." She pointed her thumb back at Jeremy's drunk friend. "Of course he's also the one that causes quite a bit of laughter so he is forgiven.

She crossed her legs before leaning against the window and watching the scenery. "Austin Silver, he's a dangerous man, but not the worst I've met. He's cruel and vile, I for one will not be a his funeral crying. If he even has one."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Jeremy laughed again, shaking his head with a fond smile. Then, he sighed, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"It'll be quiet." He muttered, "He won't have a chance against the mafia that owes me the favor. Helped them get out of an accused murder they didn't commit. While yes, they're murderers, it certainly isn't fair to be blamed for something you didn't go. They'll get the job done quickly."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Theresa shook her head, "I don't really care how they do it. I just hope they don't get in trouble." She smiled again, "I believe the stereo type about British gentlemen happens to be true in this case."

Theresa manicured nails clicked against the window, "I always thought that I'd be stuck there for the rest of my days. And now... I'm not..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

"I'm sure they'll be fine." Caine said with a smile, "They're very good at hiding their tracks."

He chuckled again, soon pulling the car to a stop in front of a large apartment. He sighed a moment, then gave her a soft smile.

"I promise to protect you. I'll get you out of this mess, no matter what."

He got out of the car and woke his friend, carrying him into the check-in room, where a few workers took over his job from there. He came back to the car and slid in, giving her a grin.

"Back to my apartment, then. I certainly hope it'll be to your liking." He said as he started up the car again.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Theresa smiled, "I wouldn't really mind if it wasn't. I could just go home... I do have an apartment. As awful as the job is, I still get paid pretty well." She gave him a half smile. "I'm just afraid that he won't be honest with his deal..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"I'm worrying the same thing, but don't worry. I'm sure I can do something so that everyone's happy." Jeremy assured, ruffling her hair playfully.

They were soon at his apartment, a large, brightly lit building, a few people lingering outside as they smoked, chatted and drank. He led her past them and into the building, leading her to the elevator and sending them up to their floor.

"It has a floor-to-ceiling window with a full view of the city. It's all the way at the top." He said with a grin, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Theresa smiled and leaned against the railing in the elevator, "I guess it's a good thing I'm not afraid of heights!" The elevator dinged as it went past every floor. It didn't stop once on the up. For once her mind was not occupied with things that she would have to do when she got to someone's home.

Jeremy didn't want anything from her, he was just there. As a friend.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:11 pm

"Seems so." The man chuckled.

Soon enough, they were on the top floor, the elevator doors sliding open for them. He smiled, taking her hand again, leading her along, down the hall and into his room. It was a rather large apartment, with a living room, kitchen, a bathroom, one bedroom--

Shit.

Jeremy groaned, rubbing his temples. How could he have overlooked that?!

"I can sleep on the couch tonight, alright?" He said with a smile, patting her head fondly, "It pulls out into a bed, and it's quite comfy. Guests always come first, right?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Theresa laughed, "You're sweet, but I can easily take the couch. You've already been so kid to me I couldn't possibly take you out of your bed too!"

She stepped into the living room, "It's quite obvious a man lives here, just the way everything's set up." She sighed, "You see I actually have a college degree for interior design, it was just something I did for fun in high school and wanted to continue."

"Have you had dinner yet today? My mother was a chef, so I can cook pretty well," Theresa said as she looked down through the window.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 pm

"Sure you could!"

Jeremy grinned and hefted her up into a bridal carry in his arms, carrying her into his bedroom and laying her in his bed.

"See? You're doing it now! You'll be fine!" He said with a smirk, ruffling er hair again, sitting at the edge of the bed, "Did you? Interesting... I never really noticed it was set up like that. I just moved in a week ago, after all. Oh, and I ate before I went to the bar. Why? Are you hungry? I can call for room service, if you'd like."

He laid down beside her in the bed, sighing contently.

"Bet the only greatest thing men wanted from you was that moment after the hit when they get to hug and love you." He whispered, holding Theresa close, "Because I certainly know that that's my favorite part right now."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Theresa let out a little squeal when he picked her up. As she laid on the bed she couldn't help but feel how soft it was... "No, I ate before I went too. And in all honesty, most of them just cackle and leave me on the ground... They're not kind and sweet like yourself."

She allowed herself to melt into his arms, "You're like an angel...." She smiled and felt herself completely relax.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum