Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in alcohol

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Drowning in alcohol - Page 3 Empty Re: Drowning in alcohol

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Caine let himself be carried a few feet, then grabbed onto his hand with bone crushing strength, then using the other for a better grip. He then threw the man at the butler, using force to rip his hand free of the other's. He smirked, taking Elsie's hand gently.

"I don't like this guy. Or this place." He noted, looking around dully, then grinning at Elsie, "Why don't we get outta here, huh? Maybe we can do something instead of drink, hm? Come on, let's go!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Once they had turned around the man was facing them, "Caine, darling don't leave so quickly! You haven't even done your first show. I don't appreciate it when you try to leave before I say so." The man's eyes became red, "Butler, I do believe this young man needs to be taught a lesson."

The butler stood behind Caine, "Yes, master..." He pulled out a stick like thing and touched Caine with it. Electricity moved up the object and into Caine's body.

Elsie looked on with horror. She looked at the man before them and the butler, she has never been in any sort of danger and didn't know what to do.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Caine jumped a bit to see he'd recovered so quickly, then let out a screech as he felt the surge of power travel up his spine, coursing though every particle of his being. He dropped to the ground, snarling as he tried to keep himself up. The noise became louder and more vicious as his skin turned bark grey, red eyes tinging blue, teeth growing, claws digging into the ground. He grew spikes along his shoulders and spine, some of his hair raising and forming the shape of two animal-like ears. His eyes focused on the other male's, still snarling as he fought against the current, shaking all over. He slowly got himself to stand, finger tips twitching as he moved. He then pushed himself into the other, howling,

"SHARING IS FUCKING CARING, BASTARD! HOPE YOU LIKE MY PRESENT!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 pm

The man chuckled, "I see your still in the adolescent form. Believe me, it gets scarier as you get older." Then quick as a flash of lightning the man clicked a collar around Caine's neck. He held a remote control in his other hand.

"Now please calm down, I don't want to use this quite yet, you see... It hurts. Much more then that voltage." The man glanced at Elsie, "Besides you're terrifying the girl. I don't think that was your goal, was it?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:24 pm

"Fuck... you..." Caine snarled, shoes melding into his skin as they split and turned into claws, digging into the ground as he braced himself.

He finally relaxed as the curret was ended, panting heavily. He looked back at Elsie, and noticed the fear in her eyes... And something tore at his heart...

Caine began to shrink, turning lighter again, returning to his human form. He laid on the ground tiredly, glaring at the man.

"I am... not... fucking... anyone..." He hissed, "But my foot will be... so far up your ass... you'll think me wrong... to be a virgin..."

Do what you want to him, but he's not going to harm a friend. Good luck trying.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 pm

"Oh believe me. You will be, I don't care hie long it takes. I will have my show. Even if I have to injure the innocent one." The man smirked evilly, "Let's go inside shall we?"

Elsie knelt by Caine, "A-Are you alright?" She asked gingerly before offering a hand to him. "I think it's in our best interest to follow him, as much as I dislike him..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:10 pm

"No..." Caine spat, glaring furiously at the man, "You can abuse me... however you'd like... but you'll never break me... And you'll NEVER TOUCH HER!"

He managed a tiny smile for Elsie, rubbing her hand lightly.

"We aren't going anywhere with him..." He hissed, "Not unless I have a say in it..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:27 pm

"Stubborn, I see," the man pressed the button on the remote causing excruciating pain for Caine. "I said, let's go inside. This time, I hope you listen."

Elsie looked up at the man, torn at what to do, "Caine, I really do believe we should do what he says. At least until we figure out something better then flat out defiance." She whispered quietly.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 am

Caine screeched as she felt the pain from the tip of his fingers to the tips of his toes, shaking all over, panting heavily, beginning to sob. As much as he hated defeat... there really wasn't much he could do, could he..? Not... not yet, anyway... He forced himself to his feet, glaring furiously at the man.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are... but you'll pay for this..." He hissed dangerously.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 am

"Whatever kid." The man shrugged, "And from now on, I'm known as Master." He started walking towards the house again, "Come along quickly."

Elsie knelt next to Caine and offered a hand, "Let's go, I'm not to fond of seeing him cause you pain..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:17 am

Caine snarled, trudging along, not saying a word. There was the same chance of a snowball surviving a day in hell that he'd call this bastard his 'master', but if being in that state frightened Elsie...

"Trust me, I'm not too fond of being in it." He muttered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 am

"I wasn't that terrified, just frightened and definitely surprised," Elsie told Caine also walking behind the terrible man.

The man led them to their new room, it had a full sized bed and a closet. Also, it had a full bathroom attached next to it. Elsie looked around, it definitely was not what she was expecting. She was thinking along the lines of, dark hole, no space type thing. This was definitely an improvement.

The man smiled, "Now let's see about a little kiss eh? That's not to bad is it?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Caine snarled at the man, eyes narrowing angrily.

"You can suck my dick." He hissed, "Because I'm not kissing anybody! And you aren't my damn master!"

Sorry, Elsie, but-- That master thing's touching up on his pride, and that isn't going to end well for anybody in result of it.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 pm

"Kiddo, I could be asking for a lot more than that," the man said seriously. "Just give her a little smooch."

Elsie looked back and forth towards them, "Caine, it's alright. You don't have to get hurt for this. Just do it." She tugged on his sleeve a bit to make sure she was heard.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 pm

"No!" Caine hissed, then looked over at Elsie, sulking a bit, "I don't want to do something like that to you. Because he's gonna get us closer and closer and the next thing we know, we're going to be fucking each other for a crowd! I REFUSE to let him do this."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Elsie rolled her eyes and smashed her lips against Caine's. After a fraction if a second she pulled herself away from Caine with a scowl, "Happy?" she asked the man.

The man grinned, "Yes, now I expect to see you two bright and early in the morning for breakfast and so I can explain the rules. Goodnight," on that not the man left, pushing a button on the way out closing the heavy steel door behind him.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Caine stood frozen as Elsie kissed him, even when she pulled away. It took a few long moments after the man left for him to come to again. He snarled furiously, his fingers sharpening again, skin turning dark grey and eyes tinging blue. He glared at Elsie, then, eyes narrowed. He grabbed his collar and gave it a rough yank, tearing it off easily with his monstrous strength.

"You can sleep. I'll try to find a way out." He muttered, going over to stand by the door, "And make sure that bastard doesn't come back."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 pm

"Good luck with that one," Elsie said as she was observing a practically minuscule hole in the wall. "He's got both eyes and ears here in this room, if you know what I mean." She settled down on the bed, "It's actually quite comfortable, here I was expecting a prison cell...."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Caine followed her eyes to the hole in the wall, then snarled. He walked over, then tore at the wall, taking out the camera. He hissed angrily, his spikes coming up again.

"I don't care. We ARE in a prison cell, it just looks nicer." He growled, "So relax all you want. I'm getting out of here, with or without you."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:33 pm

"Geez, you're gonna make him angry again. My guess is there's more then one, so have fun," Elsie completely laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. Her breathing deepened and she fell asleep, with the single memory of the kiss that lasted a second.

Little did she know, the stuff that was on the cloth was not just chloroform....

(I 'twas also thinking that what if it were a chemical that put her in a heat? Like a wolf or something? Except meant for Caine's species....)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:03 pm

(( Sounds interesting >:3 but he'd probably just jerk off while Elsie was sleeping or something XD He refuses to do something like that to Elsie. Because he's nice(ish) and it's also touching his pride, sooo X3 You're gonna need a TON of that shit to get him to do it XD ))

He hissed at her, then looked around the room. She was right, as much as he hated to admit it. God damn it... He paced back and forth, mumbling to himself, staring down at his black, clawed hands. He needed to get bigger... better... stronger... He NEEDED to...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 pm

(Good point, so any more ideas? Or should we break me outta there? Elsie's sleeping so there's really not much I can do...)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:12 pm

(( Hehe X3 and idk =P We can if you want. I'm not above rape XD Alia's whole life revolves around it. Caine will hate me, and then tumblr caine will destroy me for his older-styled self, but I don't care X3 ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 pm

(It is up to you, you're the male character. Pick the direction you want to go in and I'll follow. Twisted Evil )

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:27 pm

(( lolz XD idk both caines want to kick his ass, and he's been DYING to go War Form... I say War Form, but for him it'd just be him becoming a monster XD Anger Form? So I guess there won't be any rape X3 As much as I wanna do it... We could do his little 'show', THEN caine comes to and kicks his ass? X3 ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum