Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning in alcohol

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Drowning in alcohol - Page 7 Empty Re: Drowning in alcohol

Post  reeniebear99 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:11 am

(( Well no shit ya did we were TALKING ABOUT THE RAPE XD I think you just changed your mind... -w- ))

Caine groaned softly as he felt his surroundings changed, opening his eyes half way. He looked around in confusion when he saw their surroundings, carefully sliding out of bed so not to disturb Elsie. He walked around for a bit, until he found a note on a table. The man was nowhere to be seen, but Caine could sense that he was nearby, and he was getting fainter and fainter. He pulled out his knife and opened the letter, pulling the paper out and reading over the handwriting.

Well then. He feels like a total ass for trying to attack that man now. He set the letter down, and quickly ran to find the man.

"HEY! I WANT AN EXPLANATION! HEY!!!"

He wanted to know as much as he could from him, mostly his power. He obviously wasn't of time and nature... then again, Caine did pick up a bit or War by accident... maybe this man was war? And it must be something else... Love? Those seemed very alike, as strange as it sounds. But sometimes the pairings of power weren't very obvious in their connections.

"WHAT ARE YOU? HEY! COME ON!"

He ran out of the house, looking around, shoulders slumping.

"Fucking bastard..." He muttered, looking around a moment, then called, "Yeah, I'll make damn sure she's safe! But I need you right here to thank you, and I need to know a few things! Hear me?! If you're a fellow demigod, then you'll know why, SO GET OVER HERE AND TEACH ME, DAMN IT!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 am

A note appeared on the ground, it was in the same type of envelope as the one on the table. 'Of course I'm here to help, any questions, just write on a piece of paper. By the way, the names Sinesio.

Elsie awoke, feeling the warmth around her disappear. She blinked, once, twice, was this a dream? She got out of the bed reluctantly and walked over to the fireplace within their bedroom. She sat on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head resting on them. Where had Caine gone?

(Yep, that's pretty much what happened. It just popped into my head, Brain Explosion!)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 am

(( YEAH SEE YOU FOOLED NO ONE X3 thoughIthinkweshoulddoanothersmutrpnowthatwe'vebrusheduponourskillsbutwedon'thavetosoyeah ))

Caine sighed, reading the note, then stuffing it into his pocket.

"You're a real bastard, Sinesio..." He muttered.

He walked back into the house, and up to their room, only to find Elsie by the fire, smiling a bit to himself.

'A real bastard...' He thought, 'But one I should thank.'

He walked in, sitting down beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, giving her a sweet smile.

"Good morning." He purred playfully, "Sleep well?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 am

"Yeah, I slept great. Then, I woke up to this, and got really confused, really fast." Elsie relaxed back into his arms. "It looks a lot nicer in here, any idea what happened. Also, I think the sleep did you a lot of good too. You seem much happier."

Sinesio smiled, oh yes, he knew he was a bastard. It was even written in tiny letters on his wrist. Complements of idiotic, stupid ideas when his love had died. He blamed himself to say the least.

(I agree, with this one or the other? Very Happy )

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:27 pm

"Well, I think the fact we aren't in a prison anymore helps." Caine chuckled, "And I'm sober. I think any man is twice as better when they have a stable head."

He gently kissed her cheek, rubbing her arm lightly.

"Besides, you've been a grounding point for me for a while... How couldn't I feel happy with you..?"

(( I think these two would be most fun X3 ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 am

(Agreed, PM me?)

Elsie smiled, "Yes, I do believe sober is a better attitude for you. How could you feel happy without me eh? I dunno, that's for you to answer. I told you I could be stubborn earlier, don't expect your grounding part to move anywhere."

She melted into his touch, relaxing instantly. "This place is definitely more of a mansion then a prison. Now do you want to go look around?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 am

(( yep >:3 ))

Caine chuckled, rubbing her arm gently.

"You think so?" He asked with a smile, "Well, so do I."

He laughed at that, holding her close, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Sure." He said with a smile, "I smelt some really nice food coming from the dinning room, and I haven't eaten food that smelt like that in a LONG time... Why don't we go, ah, 'sample' some, hm?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 am

"Sample may be a bit of a light word," Elsie said with a small giggle, just as her stomach grumbled. "Now that you said something, I can definitely smell it..."

She stood to her feet and wandered out to the feast. "Wow, there is definitely no shortage of food here..."

(No school for me today! One of the water pipes broke. XD Twisted Evil alien )

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Caine chuckled, ruffling her hair playfully. He followed along, looking around a bit more thoroughly as they went. It was certainly a nice home... He must have been something of beauty and architect, maybe...

He smirked, picking up a few strawberries and taking a bite, humming in delight at the sweet taste. Then he picked off a bit of ham, grinning at the taste.

"Why don't we just make ourselves a plate, and get out of the room, before we end up getting ourselves fat?" He said with a smile, giving her another small kiss on her cheek, "Because I know that's what I'm gonna do."

He got a plate for himself, then went around the table, picking out the foods he likes and putting them on the plate. He hadn't eaten this good for a long, long time... He was certainly going to take advantage of it now.

(( YEEEAAAH >:D ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 am

Elsie grinned at the wonderful food, filling her plate quickly. She took a seat in one of the blue, plush seats by the fireplace, curling her legs up next to her body. "Picky much?" She asked, noticing how Caine was slowly picking out his food.

She personally had just glanced at it, she was mostly a vegetarian, with the exception of ham and bacon. Her plate was filled with a sorts of colors, most of it fruits and vegetables. She looked up seeing an envelope on the mantle of the fireplace.

She picked it up, holding it gingerly between two fingers. It was addressed to herself,
'Elsie, I have officially told your parents a made up story of where've you been for the past day and a half. You have also been excused for the next two days. It seems your parents trust you. Anyways, enjoy your day with Caine. By the way, there is a pool indoors. I know you can find it.
~Sinesio

Elsie looked puzzled at the letter, "Caine, who's Sinesio?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 am

"I'm allowed to be, aren't I?" Caine chuckled.

Once his plate was made, he followed her to the fire, picking a bit of his food off to eat while he walked. Yum... He looked up when Elsie asked about the man who gave them the mansion, giving her a grin.

"One hell of a fucking bastard." He said with a smirk, "Let's eat, alright?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 am

Elsie shrugged, "I suppose, there certainly is a lot of choices..."

She laughed at his response to her question, "That's an interesting way to put it! Although, that still didn't answer my question," she stabbed at a piece of broccoli that kept sliding off her fork, time and time again.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 am

"Sure it did!" Caine said with a smirk, cutting off a piece of his ham and taking a mouthful, swallowing before continuing, "One hell of a fucking BASTARD. That's his gender and personality all in one word!"

He meant it in the best way, though. He basically set his life out for them, and he was certainly going to take it.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 am

Elsie smiled and laughed, practically dripping her plate in the process. She righted herself, and steadied the plate, just before any tipped off, "I can't tell if you're serious about how you said that. Your whole tone of voice threw me off!"

She threw a bit of the fat from her ham into the blazing fireplace. It made a little popping sound, then burned up. Boring.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 am

"When have I ever lied to you, Elsie? I'm hurt!" Caine said, putting a hand over his heart.

He snickered as she almost dropped her plate, then watched her toss a bit of the leftover food into the fire, picking away a bit at his own food. Then, he leaned over, laying his arm across her shoulders. He gently nudged her head towards his, leaning in to kiss her...

"Hey, thanks for the food."

He stole a bit of her food off her plate, pulling away with a devious smirk.

"I've always wanted to try this kinda ham~."

Elsie, your boyfriend may or may not need a bit of a poke. Up to you, though. -w-
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Elsie rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Caine, "I was gonna eat that thief. I am not afraid to throw this fork at you!"

She waved her fork in the air, pretending to have a menacing look on her face. She settled back into her seat giving him a look. She looked into the fire, "I'm kinda getting the feeling of Narnia here. Mr. Tumnus and Lucy..."

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Caine rolled his eyes as well, poking her playfully. He smiled a little, then laughed at her reference.

"I suppose it could be a little like that." He said with a smile, finishing his food, then putting his plate down, leaning back in his seat basking in the heat of the flames, "I certainly have no plans of leaving any time soon..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum