Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick (PL fanfic)

2 posters

Go down

Sick (PL fanfic) Empty Re: Sick (PL fanfic)

Post  Dreadpath Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm

I think my aunt has curious village. I think..
Dreadpath
Dreadpath

http://warriorcatslife.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 am

Thanks! I'm gonna try to improve it, cause I'm not really liking it too much, but, yeah. Thanks!
BTW, Professor Layton is a series of puzzle games for the DS. Here's the games in order (That I know so far):
1.Curious Village
2.Diabolical/Pandora's Box
3.Unwound Future
4.Specters Flute (Translating from EU to USA)
5.Mask Of Miracles. (In process of making (Japan) for 3DS only)
Extra:
The Eternal Diva- The first PL movie (Might wanna watch it, it's on youtube. ENGLISH DUB PLEASE!)
Professor Layton VS. Ace Attorney Phoenix Write (A game colab with Ace attorney.(In the process of making (Japan) 3DS only)
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreadpath Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Cool, I like it! (Even though I don't play Professor Layton..)
Dreadpath
Dreadpath

http://warriorcatslife.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

Sick (PL fanfic) Empty Sick (PL fanfic)

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

FOREWORD: I DO NOT own Professor Layton or Claire, they belong to LEVEL 5. However, Alia belongs to me! If you'd like to RP with her, check out the random RP section and look for her threads! :3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The professor was out having dinner with Claire and Alia decided to stay home. She had been tired all day and the sound of food made her stomach churn, now she knows why. She was wrapped tightly in a blanket on her bed and everything was blurry. She was shivering and when she moved, it hurt everywhere. She silently prayed that her parents would come home soon. She covered her mouth as she felt the disgusting bile rise up into her throat and swallowed it down. She quickly covered her freezing hand with the sheets again.

To her, it felt like being outside in the middle of a blizzard while wearing summer clothes. She looked out the window and up at the sky. The moonless night made her think she would have no hope and would have to deal with this herself. This was, believe it or not, the first time she’d been sick. She had a strong immune system so she couldn’t catch colds or fevers, but only bugs that were more strong and fierce. ‘Perfect’ she had thought. ‘Just perfect’

She watched a few cars drive by and each one she had thought it would be them, but then her heart would sink to see the car drive right on by. She coughed. Her throat felt like it had been scratched on the inside. She was in pain, cold, lonely and miserable. After a while, she stopped looking out the window to see cars tauntingly drive up, then away. She tried to go to sleep until it was all over, but her body wouldn’t let her, no matter how badly it needed it.

She felt the bile rising up again, and she couldn’t stop it this time. She reached for the waste basked, which she had normally used to throw pictures and writing pages into, and emptied whatever was left in her stomach for the third time. The taste and smell only made her more sick as she hacked and coughed into the bin. She pushed it away and wiped her mouth with her hand. She weakly pushed herself onto the bed and under the covers. She didn’t think it could get any worse.

Finally, she heard the door open and the happy laughter and talking of her parents. “Alia?” The professor called. She tried to call back, but nothing came out except for a low, weary whisper of some sort and coughing. “Alia?” he called again. “She must have fallen asleep.” Claire said. “Maybe you’re right.” He agreed. It just got worse. She listened as Claire went to the kitchen and the professor go upstairs. She tried to call again, but only failed again. The door closed and she could have cried at that moment.

She fell out of bed and went to her door. She pushed and the door opened slightly. She shouldered her way out and leaned on the walls till she reached her parent’s room. She pushed as hard as she could to get it open, but it wouldn’t budge. She was too weak. She lightly banged on the door until she heard her father say, “Come in.” She again tried to get the door open, but her effort was in vain. She heard footsteps come over to the door and it opened. Alia stumbled forward and onto Layton.

“Alia? What’s wrong?” he asked. She groaned. He picked her up and sat her down. She was surprised at how she managed to get here, and still she couldn’t see anything. She felt a cold hand on her forehead and tried to push him away. Too cold. “You’re burning up really bad. Why didn’t you tell us you were sick?” he said. She groaned again, unable to talk. She didn’t know she was sick, she had no idea what the heck was wrong with her! All she knew was that she wasn’t okay, not at all. “My word, you’re in terrible shape. What a vicious bug!” he said.

She looked herself over, thinking it was a real bug and brushed herself off. “No, Alia, you’re sick. A virus bug.” he said. Some one walked in and she heard her mother say, “I made some tea... What’s wrong with Alia?” She heard her walk over and she moaned. “She’s terribly sick. Worse than anything I’ve seen before.” he said. “Poor baby!” Claire said and gave her a hug. She weakly pushed her back, like she did to her father. Why was every body so cold today? “What’s wrong?” she asked. She quickly looked down and started coughing again.

She felt a warm blanket cover her and her father push her back onto a pillow and lied her down. She didn’t care where she was right now. At least she wasn’t alone any more and her parents would get rid of whatever was making her feel yucky. “You can rest easy now. We’re right here.” she heard Layton’s calm, friendly voice say. She curled up into a ball and felt something soft on her forehead. “Alia? It’s me, Sunset! I’ll be here for you too. You’re going to be fine. It’s nothing we can’t take care of.” she heard the familiar young boy voice of her friend Sunset, a kitten living on the street with his two friends.

Knowing she was safe and she would somehow be OK, Alia closed her eyes and listened to the rumbling sound from the yellow and orange cat lull her to sleep. She had a dream that she was aware of having, but seemed to be sick then also. She sighed and looked around her. She was in a grass field next to her father, an all black cat sleeping in her lap. In her hands was a large book and she smiled. “Where are we?” she asked. “The place you want to be at the most right now. Even though you’re sick right now, nothing can disturb the peace you’ve created here.” he whispered.

She looked at the title of the book. “Warrior cats?” she asked. “Your favourite series. The cat’s name is Jet. You can rest easy now.” he said. She leaned against the large oak tree behind her and closed her eyes, listening to the leaves sway in the gentle, warm breeze. ‘Nights in the summer are so peaceful.’ she thought and the sick feeling she had slowly began to disappear. “Alia, we can do this when you get better if you’d like.” he offered. She nodded slowly. “I’d like that...” she said quietly.

When she woke up, she was in her room. It was clean again, definitely not the way she left it, and she sat up slowly. She wasn’t in pain or cold anymore. She got up and went downstairs. “How long was I asleep?” she asked. “Only one night, are you alright?” Layton said and walked over to her from the couch. “Yes. Shouldn’t you guys be at work?” she said. “We took the day off to make sure you were OK.” Claire said and hugged her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be a burden like that!” she said sadly.

“Alia, we’ve told you this before. You are not a burden!” he said. “But you two missed work...” she insisted. “We could’ve gone if we wanted to. We wanted to stay with you today, so stop worrying!” Claire said and pushed back. She looked at her and smiled. “It’s amazing how you were that sick and yet you’re fine right now!” she said. She shrugged and walked over to her father. “Dad, can we go out tonight?” she asked. “To where?” “A grass field with Sunset at night.” she said, remembering her dream. “We could read together.”

He thought. “Sure. It sounds like fun!” he said. “I’ll make something to eat.” Claire said and left to the kitchen. Alia smiled. ‘This couldn’t get any better.’ she thought. She lied on the couch and her father gave her a package. “I’ve been meaning to give this to you for a while now, so here.” he said with a warm, happy smile. She took it and carefully opened it. She sat up quickly and took it all out. “This is the best gift ever!” she said. To any normal person, it was just a packet of paper and a bunch of art supplies. But to Alia, it was the gate to possibilities!

She set everything up and started to draw a picture. Layton sat in a chair and watched her happily. Soon, Claire had come to watch her too. She took a long time to draw it and they didn’t stop her at any time. After maybe an hour or so, she finally packed everything away and looked at her work. It was what she had seen in her dream. “Can we see?” He asked. She handed him the picture and her parents looked at it in awe. “With the right tools, I can make what I want.” she said simply. “This is amazing, my dear!” He said.

Claire smiled and gave her another hug. “I expected nothing less from you!” she said. “It’s nothing. Just a picture. It has a lot of errors in it anyway.” she said. “Now don’t you say that! If you think it needs work, then just keep on trying. But don’t think it’s nothing!” she said firmly. “Now let’s go eat, you must be starving.” Alia nodded and smiled. She sat in her seat at the table and closed her eyes, resting her head on her hands. ‘It just got better.’
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum