Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rants about Warriors

Go down

Rants about Warriors Empty Rants about Warriors

Post  Dreadpath Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Okay, random ranting about the warriors books. Twisted Evil
Anybody want to rant with me???

~Crowfeather and Feathertail Forever!~
I feel that Crowfeather should never have been mates with Leafpool or Nightcloud. First off, Nightcloud is a bitch and Leafpool annoys me. Feathertail was kind-hearted, and was the first cat to understand Crowfeather and befriend him. They loved each other, no doubt. If Feathertail hadn't died, I bet Crowfeather and her would have had kits, and Crowfeather wouldn't even consider Leafpool. He only use Nightcloud to prove his loyalty to his clan, I bet he wouldn't give shit if she died.

~Ashfur has problems!!~
Seriously? Ashfur is messed up. First off, he was in love with his niece, Squirrelflight. Sandstorm is Ashfur's half-sister. They bother had the same mother, Brindleface. But Sandstorm's father was Redtail, while Ashfur's father was Unknown. (As far as I can find, it doesn't list his father in the warriors wiki.) Also, loving too much is stupid reason to try to kill Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Squirrelflight. He also wanted to kill Firestar by sending him the message to go down by the lake, only to get caught in the fox trap. Ashfur is a dirty bastard...

(Sorry for the 'swears' but it's true...)
Dreadpath
Dreadpath

http://warriorcatslife.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum