Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my life

2 posters

Go down

This is my life Empty Re: This is my life

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 pm

~Chapter 7- Welcome home~

“Where’s my soda?” Lunar asked with a playful smirk.

“Africa.” Caine answered.

“You were suppose to get me a soda!” She laughed and stepped on his foot, though she made sure not to hurt him too much.

“Well you ain’t getting none!” He said with a grin as he slid his foot out of the way, hitting her shoulder.

The two started a play-fight, laughing and running around happily, until the principal walked up to them and yelled at them to stop.

“Make me, sucker!” Lunar yelled with a grin.

“What’s your name? You’re getting detention!” The principal snapped.

“You honestly think we’re going to tell you?” Caine asked and walked to her side.

When the lady went to grab their arms, they took off, Lunar in the lead.

“Somebody catch them!” They heard and looked back to see one of the school’s policemen running after them.

Swift and trained as the adult was, they managed to outrun him and get lost in the crowd if kids, who were walking home. They looked at each other before laughing, slowing to a walking pace.

“That was awesome!” Lunar said, laughter still in her light tone.

“Yeah.” Caine agreed, a smile stuck to his face.

As she walked up the steps, to the door, she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. Opening it, she smiled at him.

“Welcome to my home.” she said , stepping to the side for him.

Caine looked around as he stepped in, enjoying the large rooms and expensive things filling them. Then, he was a kid in a hotel room.

“The T.V’s HUGE!” He said happily, running in. “And the couch is all soft and bouncy!”

Lunar laughed lightly, watching him rush around the house, making comments on things that seemed so little to her.

She only paid attention when he stopped and said much more calmly, “A... shrine?”

Lunar walked to his side, out to a small room where she had put the few pictures of her parents, her grandmother and a few precious things. She looked down and touched her stone, closing her eyes with a sigh. He slowly walked in, taking in the details of the pictures and items. He turned to her with a soft look and she looked up at him more viciously, though he didn’t take notice to it.

“Who are they, Lunar?” he asked simply.

“My parents and my grandmother.” She hissed, her eyes narrowing angrily. “Not like my parents mattered any!”

“Lunar...” He whispered and walked over to her again.

After a moment of thinking, he did something daring; He pulled her into a tight, comforting hug, closing his eyes and lightly rubbing her back.

“It’s alright; I’m here for you.”
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 pm

~Chapter 6- Conversing~

Another nightmare. The constant string of nightmares had left young Lunar unrested and irritated every day. But today, she was hopping that would change. After asking her grandmother for strength, she walked up to Caine during lunch. He was sitting alone without anything to eat, just resting his head in one hand and seeming to have drifted off in thought.

“C-Caine?” Lunar asked nervously.

His head snapped up and he smiled at her after looking confused for a few moments.

“Ah, Lunar! What do you need?” He said happily.

“I j-just wanted to-to know if I c-could sit with y-you.” she asked, casting her gaze down at her feet sheepishly.

Lunar might’ve been a cruel person when she was on guard, but she was entirely new at making friends. She hated not knowing what to do; It made her nervous and want to just stand back for a while and observe others before doing it herself. That was just the way she did things.

“Of course.” He purred and her cheeks tinted a light pink color.

Lunar sat at the table and rolled her water bottle back and forth. She didn’t dare to look up at him and after a while of silence, Caine chuckled.

“W-what?!” She asked fearfully, looking up at him finally.

“You’re so hot-headed most of the time, but now you’re so timid. It’s cute.” He said softly and tucked her orange hair behind her ears.

Lunar swallowed nervously and doubt began to cloud her mind. He seemed like some kind of player, the way he was talking, but he also seemed like the kind of boy who wouldn’t do such a thing and remained loyal to only one person. Her heart seemed to skip a beat when he revealed his eyes for the first time. They were a crystal blue color, not the kind of color a boy like him would normally have.

“But... I like you like that...” He whispered and nudged his nose against hers, his breath hot on her cheek.

Lunar closed her eyes and pushed him away, her irritation returning. “What are you, some kind of ladies man?” She snapped. “You’re just getting all close to me like we’re dating or something!”

Caine blinked a few times before looking away and sighing.

“Sorry; You just seem so lonely and I wanna be with someone too... I guess acting like this isn’t working...” he muttered.

Lunar sighed as well and leaned against the wall behind her.

“Just be yourself. You’re not a bad-boy and you know it.” she said and offered a smile. “I think I’d actually like the real you.”

Caine blushed a little and chuckled, “You’re right. Always be yourself!”

She nodded and put her fingers on her stone for a few moments, thanking her grandmother for guiding the meeting the right way. The two looked up at the ringing of the lunch bell and they groaned.

“Annoying.” They both said, then looked at each other for a few moments before bursting into laughter.

“Jinx, double jinx, triple jinx, quadruple jinx, you owe me a soda!” Lunar said, hitting her fist onto the table with each count.

Caine groaned and grinned at her.

He leaned over the table and asked, “What if I say no?”

She grinned back and answered, “Then you can’t hang out at my place after school.”

As she walked away from the table, he was left dazed. After a few moments of simply staring at the wall, he turned back to her.

“Wait... what?”
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:07 am

~Chapter 5- Hospital trip~

Days passed of her being in bed, coughing up blood, crying and eventually going so low as to with for death. She didn’t realize that she’d been home for a month, eating and drinking nothing, slowly dying in her bed. She wailed in pain silently when she heard knocking on the door and held her head tightly.

She whimpered when the knocking came again and heard a man yell, “Open up, this is the police!”

Lunar wailed again when she heard even more banging.

‘Just let yourselves in, please!’ she thought miserably.

She sighed in relief when she heard the door open and winced at the heavy footsteps climbing the stairs, checking each room before finally reaching hers. The men covered their face at the sick smell of the room as they walked in and one of them knelt beside her bed.

“Are you alright, miss?” He asked softly.

She tried to speak, but when she tried, she ended up coughing more blood and the man became concerned. One of the other two in the room called for an ambulance and she groaned in pain.

“Don’t worry, help is coming.” The man assured, but she only glared at him.

“I d-don’t... nee-need you... h-help...” she managed before beginning to choke on more blood and holding her chest tightly.

“Don’t speak.” He ordered gently and she narrowed her eyes at him, as if to say, ‘No way, really?’

Lunar silently cried out in pain when she heard the wailing sirens of an ambulance and whimpered when she was lifted. She vaguely watched as she was carried out of her home and remembered when she was carried out of the school by Jason’s friends. She smiled faintly at the memory, slowly beginning to loose her mind. She thouched her stone and closed her eyes, slipping into a dreamless sleep.

Lunar slowly opened her eyes and winced at the bright lights for a few moments. She faintly heard a repetitive beeping and looked around. She slowly sat up with a grunt and looked over herself. An I.V was attached to her arm and something was taped onto her finger. She glanced at the strange, round things taped to her chest and sighed.

“Why am I in a hospital?” She whispered to herself.

“Because you, my dear lady, had the swine flue and managed to overcome it! You were one of the lucky ones.” A doctor said as he walked into the room, grinning.

“Big deal; When can I leave?” She snapped and lied back, crossing her arms carefully.

“Well, I’d like you to stay a few days, but you have the right to leave when you feel like.” He said with a hopeful smile, but his hope was crushed when she roughly ripped off the things attached to her and grabbed the clothes on the side table.

“I’m leaving.” She said and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Lunar redressed and left the hospital with her hands in her pockets. She walked home slowly, basking in the warmth, but ended up lost. She howled angrily and banged her head against a wooden pole.

“This can not get any worse!” She hissed.

“Lunar?”

She looked up at her name and saw Caine staring at her in disbelief. He smiled and ran over to her.

“I thought something had happened to you; I was so worried!” He said and took her hand in his own.

“Yeah, I got sick for a while and ended up in the hospital. I’m fine now, so just go home!” She said lowly and pulled her hand away.

Caine sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. He still had his eyes covered, but she didn’t care; He must’ve had his reasons.

“You’re lost, aren’t you?” He asked with a grin.

“So?!” She yelled angrily.

“Well, if you want a ride, my mom can drive you.” He offered.

Lunar groaned and thought over the question for a fer moments before nodding. Cine smiled and pat her head lightly.

“This way, my little moon.” He cooed and she roughly hit his back.

“Don’t you dare treat me like your little love kitten or whatever,” She warned. “Or I’ll beat you half to death and leave you on the sidewalks!”

Caine just chuckled. Lunar remained silent for the car ride to her home and quietly said thanks to him and his mother before going inside. The house had been cleaned by the police and she sighed, going to her room. Everything had been cleaned in her room and she fell into bed, sighing contently at the fluffy feeling the bed now had. She snuggled under the blankets and thought before crawling under the bed and pulling out her favorite stuffed animal; A stuffed tiger she’d named Jaguar.

“Hi, Jaguar! You’ll never believe what I’ve been doing!” Lunar said and she crawled into bed again, holding her best friend close.

Lunar talked with it for a while, trying to feel less lonely. She eventually became rather tired and closed her eyes, relaxing greatly.

“Maybe... I could talk to Caine... maybe tomorrow... maybe...”
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:06 am

~Chapter 4- First acquaintance~

Lunar turned and saw a boy around her age. He smiled, his eyes hidden by his short, black hair that was dyed black at the ends. She stopped walking, letting the other kids surround them, everyone listening intently for reasons unknown.

“Lunar Wrath is my name. What’s yours?” Lunar said and offered a hand.

The boy nodded and shook her hand. She noted that his skin was rather pale, but not as pale as her own. But she was sick, so she would probably get more color later on.

“The name’s Caine Taint. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said politely.

He got a curious look and leaned forward. Lunar leaned back when he leaned, a little to close for her comfort.

“You’re sick, aren’t you?” He asked, standing straight again. “Why aren’t you in bed?”

Lunar rolled her eyes and turned her back to him.

“Why do you care?” She snapped.

Caine chuckled lightly and put a hand on her shoulder, turning her around again.

“Because that’s how I work. Would you like me to take you out for a drink?” He said with a smile, wrapping and arm around the back of her neck and beginning to walk her to a store for sodas.

“No, thank you.” Lunar said and smacked his hand away. “I drink things much more stress relieving.”

Caine stopped and blinked a few times before shouting, “You drink?!”

Lunar rolled her eyes and turned to face him. She couldn’t help but grin at his shocked expression.

“Mostly wine, but I drink beer on my birthday.” She said, but began a coughing fit and held her chest.

Caine hurried to her side and put a hand on her back, supporting her as she began to slowly fall.

“Are you alright? Where do you live; I’ll walk you home.” He asked with concern.

A few kids became concerned as well, but figured it’s be best to leave them, so everyone began rushing home. Lunar grunted and stood tall.

“I’m fine.” She said and began walking by herself again. “Just go home, I have things to do, as so do you, I’m sure.”

Lunar didn’t turn back as she walked home, somewhat regretting her harsh attitude with him. She thought he was really nice and would be a great friend, but she wasn’t in any mood today. She kicked the door open and she winced at the loud slam, a headache forming. She grumbled angrily, slamming the door shut, only to worsen the pain. She stormed into her room and eagerly undressed, slipping on pajamas for the night.

Lunar fell into bed and screamed into her pillow. She had no idea where her anger came from, but she was too angry to care. After going around the house and punching a few walls, leaving dents and cracks, throwing vases across the room, resulting in pieces of broken pottery lying everywhere and smashing pictures of her parents, she collapsed into her bed, crying uncontrollably.

Lunar grabbed her necklace and wailed sadly and angrily. She began coughing again and closed her eyes tightly. “This is torture...” she choked, resulting in more coughing. She eventually drifted to sleep, but that nightmare left her even worse the next morning. When she woke, everything was fuzzy and pain seared through her body when she tried to move. When she tried to make a comment, it was rough and she couldn’t even understand it herself.

Lunar sadly lied in her bed, shaking and praying to get better soon.

“This... is w-worse... than... h-hell...” She choked and started coughing.

She felt something splatter onto her hand and drew it back. She saw something red and smelt the irony scent of blood. She squeaked in fear and wiped it off on her clothes, coughing again. She lightly began crying again and curled into a tiny ball.

“S-someone... help m-me, p-please...”
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 pm

~Chapter 3- Nightmares~

Lunar stood in the middle of a large, dark room. She had no idea where she was or how she got there, but she felt strength inside her. She jumped slightly when she felt something brush by her leg and heard a growl. She swallowed fearfully and brought her hands close to her chest. Her sixth sense told her something was behind her and she froze. After regaining control, she began shaking violently and slowly turned to see two blue, beady eyes staring down at her.

Sharp, white teeth glinted and drool pooled on the cold, stone ground. Lunar tried to scream, but no sound was heard except for the scrapping of claws against the floor. She instinctively tried to scream again as it grabbed her and struggled, but all was in vain. Her eyes went wide and tears formed when claws sunk into both her sides and teeth scrapped against her shoulder and back.

“NO!”

Lunar woke with a scream and shot up to a sitting position, panting heavily. She grabbed for her shoulder and sighed in relief when she felt no blood. Shaking slightly, she checked the time to see it was only eight in the morning. She groaned and fell back, onto her pillow and rolled over. She was late for school. She allowed herself a few more hours of sleep before going into school.

“Why are you late?” The secretary for the office asked, raising an eye brow.

“Because school sucks, I had a nightmare last night and wanted to get some more sleep. Not like I need the learning anyway, I know everything already.” Lunar said flatly, lying her head on the counter.

This earned her a nice little spot in detention. Luckily, she managed to get it with the janitors.

‘At least SOMETHINGS going right.’ she thought bitterly as she walked to lunch.

She got a sandwich, noting she hadn’t eaten for a day and a half, and sat at a table, alone as always. Then, as always, the three boys sat at the table with her.

“Why, if it isn’t the three stooges.” She sighed.

“Ooh, some one’s got a temper today!” Jason sneered.

“Yeah. That means if you mess with me today, I’m going to torture you and hang you by huge nails in your shoulders, naked, in the middle of the crossroad section.” She said lowly, her eyes deadly.

Tom and Mark shuddered at the thought and shrunk away in fear, but Jason just leaned over the table and whispered, “I dare you to try.”

Lunar grabbed the front of his shirt, her temper gone, and threw him into a wall. He hit it upside-down and slid down, hitting his head and falling onto the table against the wall. He curled up and whimpered in pain, watching as his followers got up and ran away in fear. Lunar stood and threw out her scraps, the kids in the room silently watching her in awe. Even the teachers didn’t dare to move from their positions.

Lunar left to the park and sighed, letting the rain soak into her clothes. She looked up at the grey sky, a few stray tears rolling down with the rain on her cheeks. She gently grabbed her necklace and closed her eyes, her breath shaking.

“I want to be with you, grandmother... I want to be with you and meet my parents.” She said quietly. “I just want all this to change; My life has no meaning... Please, grandmother, if I can have one wish, save me from this repeating demise...”

Lunar turned and began walking home, hoping her prayer had been heard and would be granted. When she was home, she felt too depressed to cook anything and went to bed early again. Sleep didn’t come until around midnight, but she had that same nightmare again. She wasn’t too pleased when she woke either.

Lunar woke with another scream, but it was rough. She began coughing and shuddered, pulling the blankets close. She groaned angrily, realizing she was sick. Not really wanting to deal with the office again, she forced herself to go to school on time, hiding her sickness as best as she could. The whole school was talking about her and the small group kept their distance now. She sighed in relief when they glanced at her in the cafeteria, but just kept on walking; Maybe even moving a bit faster.

When she walked home, kids flocked her, asking questions and begging her to join their little groups. Lunar just kept on walking, ignoring every stupid comment and whiny beg. But one voice suddenly stuck out from all others. Near her ear, a single voice spoke seldom, with meaning a unlike the others.

“Hey. What’s your name?”
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

(Thanks~ :3)

~Chapter 2- Every single day~

Lunar ignored the groups of boys and girls gossiping about her, not particularly paying any mind to it; It wasn’t worth her time.

“Hey, moon girl!” Someone shouted and threw a ball of paper at her.

She rolled her eyes, not stopping her trek to class.

“Don’t ignore me!”

She was yanked to a stop by Jason and his two friends flanked her at both sides.

“Give us your lunch money, now.” He demanded.

“Begging for lunch money? How pathetic can you get?” She said with a sly smile and started walking again.

Jason snarled and threw a hit at her. Lunar quickly took a step forward, his fist nearly hitting the side of her head. Tom and Mark grabbed her and held her still as Jason began digging into her pockets.

“Hey, you four!”

The three looked up and saw a teacher nearing them. The two released her and they ran off, the teacher calling after them angrily. Lunar straightened her clothes and checked her pockets; Everything was still there. She put a finger on her stone and smiled slightly, thanking her grandmother for protecting her things from the three boys.

She walked to her next class and everything went by smoothly until lunch. Lunar got a bottle of water and sat at an empty table, trying her best to block out the chattering and laughing of other kids in the cafeteria.

“Hey, moon girl!”

The boys sat at her table and she sighed.

“Yes, Jason, Mark, Tom?” she asked.

“We got detention because of you! Better watch out after school today.” Jason threatened with a hiss.

“Yeah, I’m gonna loose my video games for a week now!” Tom said and kicked her under the table.

“And I had soccer practice.” Mark added and hit her arm harshly.

Lunar payed no mind to the pain or the threat. She only got up, grabbing her water, and walked away.

“Running away? Worm!” Jason sneered and they laughed.

After school, Lunar hung out with the janitors for a while, talking about politics. She thought of them as the schools underdogs. Without them, the school would be a filthy, rats nest.

“I gotta go home and start dinner; See ya tomorrow!”

Lunar said with a smile and they waved her goodbye as she walked away. Just as she expected, the three had already gone home after waiting hours for her to come out. She walked home, enjoying the warmth of the day. The sun was just beginning to set, making the sky a fiery orange color. She stopped and took a deep breath before grinning and beginning to run the rest of the way. She was happily laughing by the time she walked into the house, feeling like a child again.

“I’m home!” She called, but no one responded.

Lunar stopped and sulked slightly, touching her stone.

“I miss you...” she whispered and sighed.

She went to bed without dinner and just lied under the blankets, staring at the wall. Nothing had changed, but she somehow felt even more empty.

‘It doesn’t matter,’ she thought to herself, over and over. ‘I don’t even know their names.’

Lunar closed her eyes and took a deep breath, sleep finally taking over her entire being.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreadpath Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 pm

haha, nice. She doesn't care that her parents died. She's an orphan now.
Dreadpath
Dreadpath

http://warriorcatslife.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

This is my life Empty This is my life

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 am

(sorry if it's a little short XP Enjoy or not, I don't care... DON'T BE A HATER!!! XD)
~Chapter 1- A little explaining~

“I-is that all... all you g-got?” Lunar hissed weakly.

“You’re all bark and no bite.” Jason sneered and kicked her in the stomach.

She choked and curled into a ball, a thin line of blood forming at the corner of her mouth.

“Well, so are you.” She forced, barely above a whisper. “Holding out on me, who do you think I am?”

He rolled his eyes and turned to his two friends, Tom and Mark.

“Throw her outside, maybe in a nice little puddle.” He ordered with a grin.

Lunar groaned as she was lifted by the two followers and vaguely watched as she was dragged out of the school and thrown onto the cold, stone ground. She heard the doors open and close, dimly remembering that they locked once closed. Rain soaked her school uniform and her long, brownish orange hair plastered to her face. She closed her dull, green eyes and simply lied on the ground, not caring anymore.

Time passed. Lunar didn’t know how much time, but she knew it was. Life always continued, weather you wanted it to, or not. When she heard the school loud, annoying dismissal bell, she forced herself to her feet and began limping home, holding her shoulder tightly. She knew her shoulder was dislocated and could probably hit it back into place on her own and the pain in her leg would go away. She was just going to play it out and hope no one noticed.

Kids without a ride home rushed through the rain and didn’t notice her, a few bumping her to the side carelessly. Once Lunar had reached the park, she decided to allow herself some rest. She sat on the metal park bench and leaned back, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. After a while of complete stillness, she opened her eyes again and leaned forward again. She stood, but stumbled slightly. Catching herself, she sighed and continued her walk.

“Going to the hospital and paying to relocate your shoulder? I don’t think so; Not when I can just bang it into place against a wall or something.” Lunar muttered to herself.

She leaned against the wall of a brick building and swallowed nervously. She closed herself and braced herself before roughly pushing her shoulder into the wall. She cried out in pain as her shoulder slid into place again and fell to her knees, panting slightly. She grunted as she forced herself to her feet and tiredly finished the long walk.

She weakly opened the door and called, “I’m home!”

When no one answered, she remembered her parents were still at work. Lunar was an only child with two parents who were always at work. Even when they were home, they were working. She never got a chance to ask them what their job even was, so she just gave up with them completely. She closed the door and turned the heat up slightly. She changed out of her wet clothes, changing into something dry and far more comfortable.

Simple, brown sweat pants and a cream colored shirt did the job just fine, along with the finishing touch of her necklace. Silver links formed a loose chain around her neck and a blue, heart shaped stone was attached to it. She’d gotten it from her beloved grandmother, who had always taken care of her with love and gentle care. She’d passed away only a few months ago and the necklace was all she had left.

Once that was done, Lunar finally let loose. She turned up her radio to a deafeningly loud setting, letting dark music fill her home. She pulled out a cooler from under her bed and popped open a bottle of beer. Today was her birthday and she was going to make the best of it. Getting drunk would be one of the things she’d be doing.

“Ugh...”

Lunar woke with a pounding headache and winced at the sunlight streaming through the windows. Bottles littered the house, along with a lot of broken objects and ripped fabrics. She vaguely remembered going on some kind of alcohol-induced rampage but other than that, it was blurry. She banged her head on the wall heavily, groaning. She cleaned the remains of her anger outburst and went to bed, not caring it was the afternoon. She was late for school and would be asked about it later, but she couldn’t care less; She was giving herself the week off.

The week went by quickly and her parents never came home. Not that Lunar cared either way. When she arrived at school, she was questioned, but she didn’t say a word, just shrugged and walked away. She made up the simple word in less that an hour and passed it in, just getting it out of the way.

“Excuse me, but may I speak with Ms. Lunar Wrath for a while?” A councilor asked, walking into the class, during a test.

Lunar was already done with it, so she didn’t care. She never really cared about anything anymore.

“Of course. Lunar?” The teacher said, looking over to her.

Lunar groaned in annoyance and stood, following the adult to the councilor’s office. She sat at the table with the male and waited.

“I’m so sorry, Lunar...” He began.

“Cut to the chase.” Lunar demanded flatly. “I’m not here to play games.”

The councilor sighed and said softly, “Your parents... they died. It was a tragic car crash accident; I’m terribly sorry.”

Lunar just rolled her eyes. She stood and walked towards the door, leaving with three final words,

“I don’t care.”

Last edited by reeniebear99 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum