Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea! (Human RP)

2 posters

Go down

Idea! (Human RP) Empty Idea! (Human RP)

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 pm

(( Idk why we even bother with forms and approving them so FUCK IT WE'RE DOING THIS TUMBLR STYLE ))

Alia was running along the streets, scraps of metal in her arms and a few new tools in her metal hands. Not paying attention, she ran into someone. She squealed, but the metal was a bit louder as it all fell to the ground. She sat up, rubbing the back of her head and wincing. She looked up at who she'd ran into, mechanical left eye narrowing so to see them more clearly.

"Sorry," She said, smiling a bit in embarrassment, "I wasn't paying attention. Then again, when am I? My mind's always going off in every direction with plans and ideas and biology and mechanics and bio-mechanics and whatever you wanna call it; Ideas ideas ideas! I'm Alia!"

(( FOR KENZIE >:D ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Idea! (Human RP) Empty Re: Idea! (Human RP)

Post  Imperfect Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Aaro laughed lightly at the slightly clumsy, hyper girl. "I'm Aaro. Pleased to meet you Alia." He held out a hand to the fallen girl, "Need some help?" He, himself had understood everything she had said. That was the advantage of being a brilliant genius. His light blue eyes watched her every movement, cautious, even though he knew there was little chance of her even making the slightest movement towards him.

"Bio-mechanics eh?" Aaro smiled, "I know a bit about it, not much... But a bit!" His smile turned into a cheeky grin, "I, personally am more into forensic anthropology.... But that's just me." He looked around, "Looks like your carrying a little bit too much stuff. Need any help?" He had also noticed her eye, but in all honesty didn't care in the least.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:17 pm

"Yep!" Alia chirped, "Oooh, that's cool! So you take care of dead people? Yuck. I make it so people can live more easily! See? Do it for myself too!"

Alia slid her sleeve up to show off her metal arm, giving the male a grin. She took the offered hand up, giving him a smile and a nod.

"If you could, then that'd be great, thanks! I'm sure the cats would like to see you! You like cats, right? I hope so. The cats are nice, don't worry!"

Alia gathered up as much metal as she could, leaving the rest of if for him. There wasn't much left, but it was enough to fill two arms. She smirked at him, then began leading him along, into an alleyway and through the winding paths, humming happily as they went along.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 pm

(Name being changed! Red Alert!)

Seylin laughed lightly and picked up the rest of the metal stuff with ease. "I like cats quite a bit actually. They're all so mysterious and quite dangerous really. So, what exactly is all this for? Wait, lemme guess, To make others lives easier?" He was questioning her while walking lightly down the path. His steps were always very light and rarely made any noise, unless he wanted them to be otherwise.

"My job is quite useful though, I often find someone who's been murdered and then find their killer. Who often never makes it to jail." Seylin had whispered the last sentence, and had you looked closely, you would have seen an almost vicious gleam in the same blue-grey eyes that are capable of almost twinkling when happy.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well, for the cats, anyway. And they aren't vicious at all! Most friendliest animals in the world!" Alia said, standing up a bit taller.

She had to raise an eyebrow, though, at the look in his eyes. Of course, she's gotten that look before, but that was different. That was more of an angry Creativity. This wasn't nearly as terrifying, though it was a bit enticing for the little girl. Such a strange boy...

She took his wrist after shuffling the metal in her arms a bit, pulling him along a bit faster, not looking at him.

"Stay quiet," She ordered in a hushed voice, "If you're good at what you do, then you'd listen."

(( WOOOAAAH CALL THE PRESS OMFG EGIOERUOGBEOURFOJEF *shot* ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

(Argh!! Stupid WiFi! Gotta do it all over!)

Seylin quietly, more like silently followed the slighter female figure. He snuck a glimpse behind him and saw a defined, much taller shadow. He turned back to looking forward watching the path before him.

He sped up his walk so that technically instead of Alia pulling him, she was just barely leading him by a fraction of a step. He mentally made note of the sharp dagger resting against his chest, just in case.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

(( oh no ='D That's a bad hit ituoghiufvrniojnerv ))

Alia, being a Touched, doesn't like that he's speeding up ahead of her, even slightly. But she'll put up with it for now. Almost there, almost..!

"HEY! LET ME GO, BASTARD!"

Alia squirmed as she was torn away from Seylin, the figure coming into the light. He grinned, wrapping his arm around her neck, the other grabbing the front of her jeans tightly.

"Got a new fuck buddy, hm, Alia~?" He sneered.

"I'll fucking kill you!" She snarled, "LET ME GO!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Seylin dropped the metal, and in just a blink of an eye, had the dagger solidly in his hand, "I suggest you let her go," The words dropped out his mouth like stone.

"I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I just bumped into her on the street and offered help. Who the hell do you think you are?" He said most of the previous speech through gritted teeth. It was very rare for him to swear, only so when he was angry.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 pm

The man cackled, tightening his grip on the girl as Alia struggled. She gasped as his hand slipped under her pants, gritting her teeth, trying to fight, but with his arm around her neck, there wasn't much she could do, even as a Touched. Her grip on his arm was painful, but he didn't seem to care.

"Y-you'll pay for this in He-- AAH! NOOO! N-NOT THERE, NO, NO, S-STOP, AAAH!"

Drew smirked at the response he got as he started touching her, making tears well up in her eyes, whimpers and sobs escaping form the mad scientist as his fingers slid into her.

"I'm not exactly a murderer, no... But I believe I do fall into a classification that requires just as much attention~..." He purred.

(( drew stop raping people -3- Drew: "W-wha--?" ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

"Oh, you're one of them..." The five words sizzled like poison off of Seylin's tongue. "That girl, happens to a newly found friend. I don't think you should touch my friends."

Ever since he was little, Seylin's always been able to do weird things, things that hurt people. As he grew angry, the dagger in his hand began to grow red hot, even though it felt no different to him. "Get away from her," he clenched his other hand into a fist. "You have one more chance."

(Well, this Drew kid is making Seylin angry... I say good luck to him.)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 pm

"I'm her father, kid." Drew snarled, jerking his hand upward, making Alia let out a cry, tears beginning to fall down her cheeks, "You hurting me will just get you in trouble anyway. You're in the East End of London now, and the police all work the way I want them to, as well as the hospital, so I'd be careful if I were you~."

"L-let me go, p-please..." Alia whimpered, "N-no more, please, p-please, a-ahh, no, no, NO!!!"

Drew cackled darkly as he thrusted up against her, making her break down into tears in full, his hand sliding out and beginning to claw at her, making her scream in agony, legs shaking as she tried to collapse, but to no avain.

"H-help, please..." She begged weakly, "It h-hurts..."

(( just don't kill him please wqeqfjnaewlirjfnlrijen His storry gets complicated OTL ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 pm

(He shall not die, do not worry.)

Seylin couldn't remember the last time he was this angry, "If you're her father then I have myself second guessing about our law enforcement."

At Alia's screams of agony Seylin could feel something ripping at his heart. Suddenly he burst into sizzling flames, "I SAID LET HER GOD DAMN GO!!!!" He reached out with his free hand and gripped the man by the arm, his fiery hand burning the flesh. "I will kill you, and you know what? It would make me happy, TO STUDY YOUR REMAINS!!!" He screamed at the man, his eyes seemingly lit on fire from the inside.

Strangely enough, the flames kicked at Alia, but caused her no pain. Rather, a soothing sensation, like waves brushing against your ankles.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Drew screeched in pain, letting Alia go and struggling away from the younger male, kicking his away. He held his arm tightly, hissing painfully, glaring at him.

"You'll have to kill me for that first," He snarled, "And I'll kill you before you can murder me, bastard!"

The man fled the scene, leaving to the hospital for medical attention. Alia laid on the ground, curled up in a tiny ball, blood leaking out and staining into her pants, quiet sobs escaping the little girl. Oh God, she was in so much pain... It felt like she hurt everywhere... she was so scared...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Seylin watched the man run, what an idiot. He looked down at the small female figure, "Alia where do you live? I can carry you home if you tell me. Maybe the cats will help."

He had knelt down next to the girl, "That idiot won't ever get anywhere near enough to hurt you again, ok?"

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 am

(Alia should get her butt to it and reply. Theresa doesn't feel like speaking, acting, or moving at the moment. My apologies.)

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 am

(( lolz X3 It's okay ;3 ))

Alia just let out a pitiful whimper, curling up into a defensive, tiny ball, shielding herself with her metal arm, trying to hide herself away. She was mad, yes, but that didn't mean she was immune to the occasional childish mind set in a panic attack, which she was quickly lapsing into. Not good. You waning a shaky, barely-breathing Touched, right, Seylin? Of course you did~! Great to see we're all on the same page!
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 am

Seylin looked at the panicked girl, he gingerly picked her up. He practically ran back to his own home, only after stashing the metal pieces where someone else wouldn't find them. They may be precious to her, so he would save them for her. And repair her while he was at it.

He went back to his apartment, not really bothering with the mess in his house. I don't think she really cared what it looked like at the moment. He set her down in his own bed, categorizing her injuries just by glancing at her. They weren't too bad, just a lot of blood from... Well, ya know, that area. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Alia let herself be carried to his home, breathing heavy and erratic, tears rolling down her cheeks. She let out a content sigh when she was laid down in his bed, snuggling up to all the blankets and pillows, happy for the soft warmth. But when she noticed the blush on his cheeks, he's going to find out exactly how much pain one can experience when heavy, strong metal is hit across someone's face. She curled up into a little ball, tears still in her eyes, letting out a low snarl.

"Sick bastard..." She hissed, "Get off to this while you fucking can, why don't ya..?"

(( OOOH SEYLIN U DUN GOT BITCH SLAPPED XD ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 pm

(( Ooh so I can't not respond but you can? I see how it is -3- III seee hooow iiit iiiiiiiiiiiiiis ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfect Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Seylin rubbed his cheeks gently, "Ow..."

He said nothing more and looked down, "I apologize for my rude behavior, I'm just used to looking a people when they're dead."

He looked Alia in the eyes, "What would you like me to do for you?"

[I apologize... >.< My coach added another half an hour onto our swim practice and since it's the en of the year. HOMEWORK! Bleh.]

Imperfect

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue May 14, 2013 9:16 pm

"Yeah, stop looking at me and get out!"

Alia threw the pillow on the bed at him, huffing angrily, hugging herself tightly. She fidgeted slightly, blush darkening slightly.

"Pervert..." She muttered.

(( ish okay =3 dat sucks >3< good luck! ))
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum