Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP) Empty Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP)

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 pm

"W-wait... Th-there are others?! Great! Come on, we'll team up and get out of here, before GLaDOS decides to kill us. Remember; The cake is a lie."

((Uniforms- The uniform in the lab is orange pants, a white shirt with the laboratory's name on the front and an orange jacket. No socks of shoes or anything. Cannot change out of the clothes. Jacket is optional.
Braces- There are braces on your legs, allowing you to jump from extreme heights and remain unharmed.
Portal Device- Dual; Can make both enter and exit portals.))

-Form-

Name:
Looks (Must always be wearing Aperture Science Lab uniforms. Can or cannot be wearing the jacket):
Personality:
Theme Song (Optional):
Other (Optional; Carries around a companion cube, orphan, disabilities, ECT.):

Mine! =3

Name: Amy Hilt
Specialty (Speed, wit, jumping, ECT.): Wit; She can see through GLaDOS easily and can figure out most test rooms on her own.
Looks (Must always be wearing Aperture Science Lab uniforms. Can or cannot be wearing the jacket): No jacket; Had long, blond hair with a black streak to the left of her bangs, covering her left eye. Her skin is pale (Duh; Never been out in the sun. Psh.) and her eyes are green.
Personality: Strong willed, cunning and clever, Amy makes the best companion through these tests. She never leaves a friend behind, but would rather stay alone, due to one incident...
Theme Song (Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6sx0s4sRwo
Other (Optional; Carries around a companion cube, orphan, disabilities, ECT.): Whenever she gets the opportunity, she'll hang around with companion cube. They've seen each other so many times, they're seemingly the type of friends who's bond no one can break. Also, She use to travel with her sister, until the younger sibling made a bad-times jump...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP) Empty Re: Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP)

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Name: Kaleb Avery/ Delmi Avery
Specialty (Speed, wit, jumping, ECT.): Speed, frighten him and he'll run./ Jumping, she loves to jump for fun.
Looks (Must always be wearing Aperture Science Lab uniforms. Can or cannot be wearing the jacket): Shaggy, jet black hair and bright blue eyes like his sister's. He's kinda tall, 5'7 and he's strong, more of a swimmer's build as both the twins like to swim. He rarely smiles./Short, blonde, curly, hair only as long as her chin. She smiles a lot and though she is short, 5'3  it's a bad idea to underestimate her. She is much stronger then she looks. She has stunning blue eyes that match her younger twin brother's.
Personality:
Theme Song (Optional): No Plan B- Manafest/ Halo- Maniac Drive
Other (Optional; Carries around a companion cube, orphan, disabilities, ECT.): He is claustrophobic and hates the uniforms. In other words he hates bright colors. Both twins are German and when they get angry they start speaking it. Or if they're alone they'll just talk to each other in German. 

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP) Empty Re: Welcome to the Aperture Science Laboratories (Portal RP)

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 am

OOC: Accepted! I'll start it! =3

IC: Amy sighed, sitting in a strange room she found; It wasn't like the paneled test rooms at all. There was a fence-like piece that covered a huge fan under the floor and coffee mugs were scattered all over the place. She'd placed herself beside her companion cube, resting her head on it. There where no cameras in the room and she was tired, so she wanted to catch a few moments of sleep before pushing forward.

She'd accepted already that she couldn't find anyone else in this huge facility, thinking everyone else had been killed by that homicidal AI, GLaDOS. Oh well; She just needed to escape and find her family again, tell them what happened to her...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

"ahhhh! was ist dieser Ort? Warum sind wir hier, was sollen wir tun? Kaleb Antworte mir!!!" Alise screamed at her brother. Kaleb sighed, "Alise! Beruhigen!" Kaleb said taking her by the shoulders, Alise quieted down, quickly.

(Here's how the translation goes, Ahhhh! What is this place? Why are we here? What are we gonna do? Kaleb answer me! Kaleb says, Alise calm down!)

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Just before Amy drifted off, she jumped to attention at yelling, though she didn't understand what the words mea- Wait... yelling?! She picked up her portal gun and the companion cube, hurrying out of the room to see...

"Hey! You two; Who're you?"

The looked of extreme happiness showed how relieved she was about not being alone in the chambers anymore, she putting the cube down and smiling at them brightly.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Kaleb took a step back and Alise started talking, "Oh! Hi! I'm Alise and this is my brother Kaleb! Who are you?" Alise asked in an overly excited voice. Kaleb sighed at her sudden mood change, Alise was..... different.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Amy paused for a moment and stood straight again. clearing her throat and putting on a more neutral look.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Alise." She said, her voice monotone. "I suppose I should show you how to solve this room and let you go so we can get back to a normal traveling schedule?"

She shot and orange portal at the wall, lifting her pink and white cube and turning to walk through and into the strange room again. She promised herself she wouldn't make friends; Would travel alone if she ever met another participant...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Alise smiled, "See Kaleb, all hope isn't gone!" Kaleb sighed, "It wasn't me overreacting. It was you," Alise shrugged, "Whatev." Kaleb smiled slightly and turned to Amy, "Who are you?"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 am

Amy took a moment to put the cube into the room and turned back to the boy, saying,

"I'm Amy; Pleasure to meet you, I suppose..."

Now that her precious cube was safe, she walked into the testing chamber, looking around.

"Oh, there you are, Amy. I was afraid something bad had happened to you. You were gone for a long while, after all..." A robotic voice said.
"I'm fine, GLaDOS." Amy muttered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am

Alise smiled, "Kaleb!!!! You spoke to another person besides me!" Alise was literally jumping up an down with excitement.

Kaleb sighed and followed Amy dragging his sister along with, "Anyways, Amy I'm Kaleb." Alise shrieked, "You did it again!!!!!!!"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Amy rubbed her head as Alise yelled, giving soft moan of annoyance.

"Yes, Kaleb; I will have to remember that..."

That aside, she began looking around the room, spotting a normal cube, a button, a trigger and the exit. The only other thing that was a huge note was that there was acid where the floor should be.

"Alright then, let's get this over with..."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

"So basically we get to the other side?" Aluse asked calmly reading the note over Amy's shoulder. "Do you think that running an jumping would work? Then we could press the button over there and the acid would dissappear!"

Kaleb shrugged calmly, "I don't know if that would work." Alise smiled before beginning to yell, "HE TAL-" she was cut short of her announcement when Kaleb clamped a hand over her mouth.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 pm

"Or..." Amy murmured, seeing as these two really didn't know what they were doing, "We could do this-"

She shot a portal on the ground and one up higher above, making a running start and jumping in, sending herself through the other and landing safely on a platform next to the cube. She shot one above the red button and one under the cube, making it land on it and having the exit door open. She shot one beside the door and the other in front of the two twins' feet.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 pm

"OW!!!" Kaleb cried out as Alise bit his hand. She smiled and jumped through the portal, "Whoopee!!!!" she cried. Kaleb sighed before following his twin. Both appeared next to Amy, "Yep! That works too!" Alise declared.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

OOC: You're on YUS!!! >:3

IC: Amy rolled her eyes and said,

"You can go on; I need to get my cube."

She jumped back through and appeared at the beginning, going back for her 'friend'. She smiled faintly as she lifted her cube and slowly walked back, hugging the cute, pink heart designed box.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Rather than moving the two waited for her. Alise smiled at least this girl's cube was pink. That was pretty awesome. One day hopefully soon they'd become friends.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:09 pm

OOC: KINDA pink... http://www.instructables.com/image/FZE8UT9GD2J362V/The-Portal-Companion-Cube.jpg

IC: Carefully walking through the portal, she stifled a sigh at seeing the two were still there.

"Well, let's continue..."

As she walked over to a blue beam of light that covered the exit, the turned to them and pointed to Alise.

"You;- I want you to go through the 'blue wall thing' and shoot an orange portal at the wall; Okay?"

The look of seriousness on her face showed that she wasn't about to take 'No' for an answer.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:11 pm

"Do I even have a choice?" Alise asked before stepping through the door. She shot a large orange portal at the wall.

Kaleb sighed as they waited, "I believe it's my job to apologize for her extreme loudness."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"It's alright; I don't mind..." Amy whispered, remembering how she use to shout loudly whenever they'd end a test room...

She shook her head, holding back her tears; Now was no time. She shot her own blue portal and walked through, getting through without her cube being completely destroyed.

"Amy; What are you doing?" GLaDOS asked.
"What are you doing?" She snapped back; She was very protective of this cube...
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Kaleb walked through after Amy. Alise smiled, "All done! I apologize if I seem a bit too hyper and exhaust you. It's how I've always been so there's no use trying to change it!"

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

"It's alright." Amy said.

Unlike in other tests, she didn't check the warning signs; Big mistake. Carelessly walking out, her eyes widened when she heard,

"I see you!"

A turret prepared it's guns and shot at her, making her scream in pain as one got her arm. She dropped her cube and slid herself behind a wall, into safety. She gripped her arm tightly. gritting her teeth.

"I-it hurts..." She whimpered.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Alise screamed as she heard shots. Amy looked as if she was hurt! Kaleb took action and knelt next to Amy, he looked at her arm and noticed how deep the bullet went, "Do we have any medical supplies?" he asked no one in particular.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm

"Oh, I'll have to make a note of that." GLaDOS said.

Amy forced her eyes open, pain twisted in her gaze.

"H-hope... Get... Hope..." She begged, reaching for her cube.

OOC: http://reeniebear99.deviantart.com/#/d4o61p0
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 am

Kaleb handed her the cube, "This? Who's Hope?" he asked confused.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 am

Amy didn't answer, merely hugged her cube tightly.

"Hope..." She whispered. "D*mn turret..."

Once she was cone being 'mopey' she sat up, pushing herself against the wall. She tore her sleeve off and wrapped it around her arm, tight enough to stop the bleeding.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum