Warrior cats will rise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun in the rain (Human RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fun in the rain (Human RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun in the rain (Human RP)

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:30 am

"Would you like to talk about it?" Layton offered, noticing how quickly he opened his eyes after closing them. "I won't hurt you in any way, I promise." He offered another smile; Sincere and warm.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:52 am

Jae sighed, "Really all I want to do is get some sleep, but I can't. Closing my eyes means flashbacks, flashbacks lead to nightmares and nightmares lead to other things." Jae looked up at the Professor, "Is there something you want to know? I'll tell you. Just ask."

kenz580

Location : Northern United States in the center near Lake Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 am

The professor thought before daring to ask, "How far have your parents gone; What's the worst they've done, put simply." He had a serious look, but his eyes held a soft, caring glimmer. He cradles the tea cup in his hands, leaning back in his seat, prepared to listen to what Jae felt needed to be said.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 am

Jae closed his eyes and trembled, "T-They've raped me," he said as he huddled up tightly gripping his legs tightly close to tears again.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 am

'I knew it.' Layton thought to himself and put his cup down. He sat next to Jae and took his cup from him, setting it down and pulling him into a tight hug. "It's alright; It's over now. You'll never go back again; I... we, I should say, won't let you." He said softly and looked up, towards the end of the Hallway that led to everyone's rooms. Alia was crouched down, watching. She slowly stood and walked in with a sigh. "You're not alone anymore; We're here for you. You can live here, with the three of us. Two, for now. In two weeks, mommy comes home." She said, raw emotion in her voice.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am

Jae smiles as he hugs the professor thinking that he couldn't wish to be next to people better then this, "Who's your mom?" he asks noticing the emotion in her voice.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 am

"Claire. She use to study the field of time travel, but now she's on a science tour." Alia said and raised her hands to her chest, looking down. "We thought she was dead for a long time after the time-machine explosion, but she lived and was in the hospital for so long..." she shook her head slightly, trying to clear it. "It's alright though, Claire with be thrilled to see you." Layton said with a soft smile. "Now, do you think you'll be sleeping any time soon, or will we all stay up and read a story? Be honest!"
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:16 am

"Me? Sleep?" Jae rolled his eyes, "I don't think so," he shrugged, "If they're not too frightening then sure." Jae said sarcastically, "Actually I could really care less what they're like. As long as they're not dark and gloomy I'm fine."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 am

"Come now; Don't be like that!" Layton chuckled and ruffled his hair with a smile. "Alia, why don't you go get one of those adventure books you have on the shelf?" He suggested. Alia squeaked happily and ran to her room, coming back shortly with an old looking book that was titled, 'The Mystery Of Chimney Rock'. "I think you'll enjoy it." Layton said with a smile and Alia sat in his arm chair, getting comfortable and listening to the story about to be told.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 am

Jae snuggled into the corner of the couch waiting for the story to begin. He looked over the extrememly dark room and realized just how late it was.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 am

OOC: It's a real book, so I'm typing it from raw text XD

Before the professor began reading, he lit a few lamps to give the room some light and a nice, quiet feeling. He sat down on the opposite side of the couch and opened the book to begin reading;

Vaction is here and you're visiting your cousins Michael and Jane for a few days at their new home in Connecticut. Soon after you arrive, they take you on a tour of their neighbourhood, along shady streets lined with cozy houses with neatly-trimmed lawns. At the top of a hill you notice a huge stone house unlike any you have ever seen. It has turrets, walled terraces and a square tower that looks like a giant chimney. some of the windows are boarded up and others are hidden by vines and bushes. There is a big dog chained in front of the little cottage nearby, and you ask your cousins if anyone lives in the main house.
"Chimney Rock? Most people around here wouldnt live there for a million dollars," Michael says
"Its supposed to be cursed," Jane adds.
"They say that some people who have gone inside have never been seen again. What happened to them is still a mystery."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:21 am

(Okay!)

Jae sat there listening quietly already intrigued by the story. He flickered his eyes back and forth to the two people in his life who actually cared for him.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:50 am

OOC: sorry! My laptop died on me. ^^;

IC: "you see," Michael explains,
"Mrs. Bigley lived in Chimney Rock alone with her cat for many years. When she died, she left instructions in her will that the cat could live there for t
he rest of its life. People say that she put a curse on the house so that no one would bother the cat."
"Havnt the police investigated?" you ask.
"The police never found anyone-only the cat," Michael says
"but some people say Mrs. Bigley never died at all-and that she's still living there herself!"
"What does the caretaker say?" you ask.
"He doesnt say anything," Michael replies.
"Some say he's crazy, and some say he's just mean, but i guess hes afraid of the curse too, because i hear he wont set foot inside Chimney Rock."
"You're not kidding?" you ask.
"If you think we're kidding," Michael says,
"Why dont you go inside?"

Layton spoke, directly to them this time. "Will you go in, or will you stay put?" He asked with a smile. "I'd go in; Nothing can scare me!" Alia said with a mischievous grin.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:56 am

"I'd go in mostly because the curiousity would kill me, like a cat." Jae joked happily enjoying this time, though it was the middle of the night they were all gathered here together.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:02 am

Layton laughed lightly and warmly. "Inside it is then!" He chuckled and flipped to the directed page.

"I'll do it," you say
"OK," Michael replies. "when are you going? Jane and i will watch you."
"We'll want to say good-by to you," Jane says.
You take time to get a flashlight from the house,and then the three of you set off for Chimney Rock. You feel a bit nervous, but it's a beautiful day, and you keep telling yourself there is really nothing to worry about.
As you approach it, the house looks bleak and forbidding, like some medieval fortress. A dark cloud passes in front of the sun. The wind blows dust in your eyes. You wish you hadn't agreed to go inside, but it's to late to back out now, so, while Michael and Jane watch from a distance, you walk around the house and try all the doors. Every one of them is locked except for one in the back of the house.
You wave to your cousins, open the door and walk into an entryway that leads to a large kitchen. There are rows of sinks and counters and a huge black oven. The floor is laid with dark red tiles, many of them chipped or loose. The windows are covered with cloth shades, and you raise one of them to let in more light.
On your right is a flight of steps leading from the kitchen upstairs; to the left is a swinging door, which you imagine leads to the dining room.

"Through the doors, or up the stairs?" he asked.

OOC: I'm gonna do a time skip, cuz I can't keep this up; I'll send you a website with the story on it, if you'd like. =3
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 am

(Thatd be awesome!)

Jae smiled, "That was an awesome story," he yawned suddenly exhausted, "And now I'm exhausted, I'm goin' to bed see you all in the morning," Jae said yawning again and getting up going to bed.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:14 am

OOC: here it is, enjoy! ^^ www.acegames.us/forum/lounge/54447-choose-your-own-adventure-5-mystery-chimney-rock.html

IC: "Goodnight." Layton said with a smile. "Night, night!" Alia chirped and yawned. "I think it's bed time for all of us." He chuckled and lifted Alia, making her squeal happily as she was carried to her room and dropped into bed. "Go to sleep!" He laughed and nudged his forehead against hers playfully. She giggled and hugged him. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." He said and gave her a small kiss.
Layton smiled and went to Jae's room. Obviously he was still awake; Jae had just gotten into bed. "Why aren't you sleeping?!" He yelled, laughter in his voice and a grin on his face. "You should be sleeping! Good for the mind, soul and body, young grasshopper." He said and knelt beside his bed. "If you ever need anything, I'm in the room right across the hall. I wake up easily and I promise I won't be angry if you do get me up; No matter what the hour."
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:22 am

Jae laughed and closed his eyes nothing coming to mind, he fell asleep within seconds feeling loved, safe, and secure.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:24 am

~the next morning~

"JAE!" Alia yelled as she walked into the young man's room. "Get up, before breakfast gets cold!" She said and pulled his pillow out from under his head, hitting his with it. She was grinning playfully.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:27 am

"Huh? Hmm?" Jae asked waking up and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he focused his sight and then saw it was Alia, "Oh okay," he got out of bed but grabbing another pillow and smacking her with it before leaving the room.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 am

Alia laughed and put the pillow back, taking a little time to make the bed before leaving to the kitchen, where her father was lying out the morning tea. He was making the toast and bacon now. "Jae, how do you prefer you eggs?" he asked, putting the egg carton on the counter.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:32 am

Jae shrugged, "I like them however though my favorite us scrambled," he said smiling, "It smells really good in here though..."

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:38 am

Alia took a seat next to Jae, smiling. "Want some tea?" She offered, pouring herself a cup. Layton began making the three breakfast, smiling at the comment. "It's almost done." he assured, looking over at the kids for a second before turning back to his work. He was still wearing his top hat; He was never without it.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenz580 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"Yeah, thanks," Jae said before asking, "You guys have a lot of tea, don't you?" he nodded as Professor told them breakfast would be ready soon.

kenz580

Back to top Go down

Post  reeniebear99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 pm

"I don't know what I'd do without my tea." Layton chuckled. "It's not all bad; It's healthier than coffee." Alia said with a smile, handing his a cup. "It's rather light in the morning." Layton smiled and put breakfast on three plates, setting them on the table, along with forks. "Eat up!" He said and sat down, making himself some tea.
reeniebear99
reeniebear99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next